Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has liked her latest post on her page. Maybe she hit it by accident

She’s gone off it now. Obviously reading here! would have more respect for her if she stood by what she believes in instead of being afraid she’s caught out. She’s usually not afraid to say what she thinks

That good morning singing she does 😡. Have never seen her without a filter but Christ if those teeth are like that with a filter what are they like without?! Obviously her own dentist wasn’t happy with them but she didn’t say too much.
You can see her getting cocky with the weight shifting , be tan , make up , clothes now , to get the freebies, before she was a know it all on the couch , with the hair , like a birds next , she’s desperate to be the next big thing . Too many of Them the same now , why change , I hate glorifying weight loss, that’s the biggest problem on insta , and the cause of a lot of weight issues , in young people. You should be happy in your own skin ,

Reactions: 1
You can see her getting cocky with the weight shifting , be tan , make up , clothes now , to get the freebies, before she was a know it all on the couch , with the hair , like a birds next , she’s desperate to be the next big thing . Too many of Them the same now , why change , I hate glorifying weight loss, that’s the biggest problem on insta , and the cause of a lot of weight issues , in young people. You should be happy in your own skin ,
I can’t understand how anyone having weight loss surgery would talk about it publicly. It’s so damaging and personal and shouldn’t be allowed as could easily influence a vulnerable person. If you want to chop and sew up your gullet that’s your choice but don’t try and advertise it as a healthy solution when your mental relationship with food is still fucked up.

Reactions: 5
I cannot listen to her constant roaring into the phone, and sharing bloody muppets telling her "how great she is" duck off Kim will you?🙄 BOREFEST

Are they not ads and gifts she’s showing? No tags unless I missed them

I unfollowed a while back cos she’s an absolute melt but her post came up on my explore page and oh my god she looks drastic!! She looks so different I didn’t even recognise her, however wouldn’t anyone lose 5 stone if they ate the little measly bits she eats??

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed a while back cos she’s an absolute melt but her post came up on my explore page and oh my god she looks drastic!! She looks so different I didn’t even recognise her, however wouldn’t anyone lose 5 stone if they ate the little measly bits she eats??
That's what I thought when she came up on explore page few days ago

I’d say so sure she’s working through her list of ailments, making sure that we know they still affect her so she couldn’t be doing any paid work anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
It's her birthday today incase anyone didn't know... I don't think she's mentioned it at all 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

It's her birthday today incase anyone didn't know... I don't think she's mentioned it at all 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Jesus yesterday!!! I ruined me own post 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Near impossible to sustain that without weight loss surgery though, you'd be starving. WLS removes hunger hormone so you've no appetite

is Kim still getting paid from being out sick from the prison service
Hardly, you only get 6 months full sick pay in any public service role I thought. Then you are put on half pay and then social welfare rate

Near impossible to sustain that without weight loss surgery though, you'd be starving. WLS removes hunger hormone so you've no appetite

Hardly, you only get 6 months full sick pay in any public service role I thought. Then you are put on half pay and then social welfare rate
Didn’t know surgery removes a hormone, thought it just reduces size of stomach! She says she is/was starving a lot of the time

she had her accident at work though

Ya didn’t she slip at work but I think she said it was her own fault. Does the husband work in the prison too?