Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg yesterday for a free stay back in the Midleton Park Hotel!!! Tagged them in every story when they were there last week, then tagged them again yesterday saying they were just back from a stay there and in the same story asked for recommendations for deals in hotels in Ireland for them to go away again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn't make it anymore obvious 🖕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On the beg yesterday for a free stay back in the Midleton Park Hotel!!! Tagged them in every story when they were there last week, then tagged them again yesterday saying they were just back from a stay there and in the same story asked for recommendations for deals in hotels in Ireland for them to go away again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn't make it anymore obvious 🖕
So cringe all this begging

So cringe all this begging
She thinks she’s gods gift now after losing the weight , trying to be a influencers , she’s on the beg , tagging companies all the Time, she’s no personality, shouting at the phone ,and a know it all , half the time I don’t know what she’s talking about

Reactions: 3
Doing stories naked from her bed totally put me off this one. There’s just no need for that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm FUMING, ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Iv spent a fortune over the past few years with the Dublin Meat Company and they gift this absolute DOSE food, someone who's never bought anything from them before food, let's face we'd know all about it if she had 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️!!! They can duck right over if they think il be supporting them from now on I'm actually raging and il be messaging the company the exact same!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
I'm FUMING, ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Iv spent a fortune over the past few years with the Dublin Meat Company and they gift this absolute DOSE food, someone who's never bought anything from them before food, let's face we'd know all about it if she had 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️!!! They can duck right over if they think il be supporting them from now on I'm actually raging and il be messaging the company the exact same!!! 🤬🤬
I always use to buy from them until I start seeing them gift stuff to blaggers..they are a pretty busy company so no need for them to gift stuff.. I'm running out of places to buy from

Reactions: 2
Why would they send her anything sure one slice of ham/turkey does her about a week 😂😂 she’ll have the food until Christmas!!

I don't see any change in her at all, think it's all bull tit some people clearly need it, she didn't shes just lazy!!! Always was always will be. And where is this house they bought? Another bull story 🙈🙈

I don't see any change in her at all, think it's all bull tit some people clearly need it, she didn't shes just lazy!!! Always was always will be. And where is this house they bought? Another bull story 🙈🙈
To be fair she looks amazing she has over 7 stone lost…

Reactions: 4
She addressed the house loads of time it fell through because the bank wouldn't give the mortgage as it failed the survey.

I won't even address the weight loss surgery part because that's just ignorance on your behalf.

Reactions: 6
What's the story here? Thread Is gone dryer than a nuns vagina 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i thought the thread was locked 🔒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped following cos I couldn’t hack any more of the half slices of turkey meat from the deli for lunch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think she's after going too far. Nothing of her there now, especially her face 😨
I actually think she looks great! It’s a massive contrast to where she was and I think she may have carried the weight well or hid it well and it’s only looking at the before and after you see just how big she was! The pic in the bathroom with the checked pinafore dress you can see she still has a wee Tum but looks fab!!

Reactions: 4
I’m delighted that she’s lost so much as that is clearly something she thinks will make her happy, the change is drastic and her proportions look off, like her head seems very long or something 😂 I honestly can’t see it lasting though she’s already done this before and just put the weight back on

Reactions: 2