Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's now reached the ironic merch on Etsy stage of going viral
Actually this is not a good idea. This gives them more attention and they'll probably start their own spin off merch and become 'in on the joke'. More jedwood than ant and Dec

Reactions: 3
Is there a petition to have them permanently removed from television and media? Cos I'd sign it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t be more convinced I’ll read a story one day about these two running off together in some kind of cult.

As for Hollyoaks.. RIP x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes after hiding her face for a few weeks the big reveal showed she was fine. All exaggerated for attention by herself and her number 1 carer
Just googled and yes you are right. She looks absolutely fine 😒 The way they made it sound was she was disfigured!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Which is just insulting to people who are really living with disfiguring scarring 🤬

Reactions: 12
C4 have said Curtis and AJ were only in Hollyoaks for a cameo and aren’t returning 🤣
71AA1649-64C1-4644-A173-6BF60E537BC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They were only on the show for "cameo roles" and their final scenes have already aired.

Well at least we will always have those two 20 second iconic video clips. Good luck with your careers lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If either of them had an ounce of self-awareness, they would lean into the reaction and laugh at themselves, maybe admit that acting isn't there thing. But no, AJ isn't here for any negativity, only the positives. I guess cheering everyone up with those clips is a positive, so thank you AJ and Curtis 😊 😆

Reactions: 3
If either of them had an ounce of self-awareness, they would lean into the reaction and laugh at themselves
Aj did one post, but you know they're fuming after being publicly dumped by Hollyoaks 😆

They'll do a Craig David and try to get behind the joke way way too late

Reactions: 5
Aj goes for the positives not the negatives. Good luck scraping a positive out of this one aj.

they both take themselves way too seriously. It’s Hollyoaks lads not Hollywood

Reactions: 7
They were only on the show for "cameo roles" and their final scenes have already aired.

Well at least we will always have those two 20 second iconic video clips. Good luck with your careers lads.
Was that always the case, because I'm sure I saw somewhere they were going to be in it for 6 months.

Reactions: 2
they both take themselves way too seriously. It’s Hollyoaks lads not Hollywood
They're so delusional I wouldn't be surprised if they saw Hollyoaks as a gig for a few months before they take Hollywood by storm. 😆

Reactions: 7
Curtis doesn’t even sound convincing that he’s a clue what going on when it’s real life never mind acting

Reactions: 9