Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah they have both got to be gay surely
I always thought AJ was gay. He then appeared on the front of a gay magazine saying he didn't want to label his sexuality. And it seemed quite soon after that he got together with Abby. I wondered if that was a precursor to him coming out but it didn't go down well so he suddenly had his first public relationship.

Whatever poor person he dates, I doubt they get much attention, he'll be too busy loving himself.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god it gets worse 😂

They're truly the most stomach churningly embarrassing "men" I've ever seen. Can TV producers etc. kindly stop hiring them and allow the pair of them to just duck off now? Nobody in their right mind wants to look at either of those smarmy faces surely 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Well that's made my day that"

I almost want to start watching hollyoaks 😆

But I'll wait for someone to compile all of their clips into one video!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Curtis's voice is giving me Moss from The I.T crowd vibes.
Its very strange. These 2 really are getting Hollyoaks the publicity money cant buy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Abbie has more comments than Aj and Curtis out together. I wonder will she dump him soon? The dynamic has shifted in the relationship.

Reactions: 3
I see Abbie has more comments than Aj and Curtis out together. I wonder will she dump him soon? The dynamic has shifted in the relationship.
I think Abbie will definitely find someone new. The only real loyalty AJ and Curtis have is to each other. They are so set on being the Ant and Dec. The last AJ Insta story I watched was a very chubby Curtis trying to tap dance. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7