Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god they ate so embarrassing! What's the target audience here because I can't imagine anyone being entertained by that shite?
Christ I just remembered they are trained dancers too which makes it all the more 😳
It’s almost like they’re trying to gaslight us into thinking they aren’t actually dancers 😂

Reactions: 9
I'd never have said they were professional dancers based on that instagram post

Reactions: 9
I'm sure like me, everyone will be sad to hear AJ is retiring from acting. He said has no further plans even though he and the producers enjoyed his Hollyoaks 'role'. Ah well, we still have Curtis for the moment but if he gets his wish to be a pro on Strictly, that might be it for him as well 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure like me, everyone will be sad to hear AJ is retiring from acting. He said has no further plans even though he and the producers enjoyed his Hollyoaks 'role'. Ah well, we still have Curtis for the moment but if he gets his wish to be a pro on Strictly, that might be it for him as well 😭

The producers:

Screenshot_20230808-125438.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me waving at the roundabout as it gets wheeled away to the Hollyoaks props dungeon, never to be seen again.

Or AJ might get wheeled away to the Hollyoaks props dungeon, never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me waving at the roundabout as it gets wheeled away to the Hollyoaks props dungeon, never to be seen again.

Or AJ might get wheeled away to the Hollyoaks props dungeon, never to be seen again

The roundabout narrowly missed on a nomination for Best Newcomer at The Soap Awards that year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen his new girlfriends stories on Instagram? It’s so embarrassing. She’s obviously from a different league money wise than him. Spends weeks in Monaco- how does he keep up with the expense? Surely he can’t earn a lot. He just seems to be this little tag along in the background whilst she’s just with her friends. It’s so cringeworthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know, I think you could make a reasonable case for the opposite. I think it's clear she comes from money but unless her parents are funding her lifestyle (which is certainly possible) you have to wonder how she finances what looks to be a pretty lavish lifestyle.

On the other hand while social media influencing is never as big an earner as they would like you to believe even doing an #ad for something like a car freshener regularly nets you quite a bit of money especially since he pools these ads with Curtis who will have the bigger following due to Love Island. Also he does the circuit of reality/challenge shows which pay very well. I remember it being reported Maisie Smith had the lowest pay of anyone on Celebrity SAS (which surprised me as I thought she'd be a big name for them to have) with £25,000. If AJ was paid only slightly more...say 30 thousand that's big money for 3 weeks work and I'm a Celeb would be significantly more. Also as much as people may scoff at pantomime it pays very well, some of the old time entertainers fund their whole year just by doing panto at Christmas and Easter. It's not like he leads a lavish lifestyle to blow through this money plus both he and Zara will have a lot gifted. I wouldn't be surprised if all the holidays are gifted too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know, I think you could make a reasonable case for the opposite. I think it's clear she comes from money but unless her parents are funding her lifestyle (which is certainly possible) you have to wonder how she finances what looks to be a pretty lavish lifestyle.

On the other hand while social media influencing is never as big an earner as they would like you to believe even doing an #ad for something like a car freshener regularly nets you quite a bit of money especially since he pools these ads with Curtis who will have the bigger following due to Love Island. Also he does the circuit of reality/challenge shows which pay very well. I remember it being reported Maisie Smith had the lowest pay of anyone on Celebrity SAS (which surprised me as I thought she'd be a big name for them to have) with £25,000. If AJ was paid only slightly more...say 30 thousand that's big money for 3 weeks work and I'm a Celeb would be significantly more. Also as much as people may scoff at pantomime it pays very well, some of the old time entertainers fund their whole year just by doing panto at Christmas and Easter. It's not like he leads a lavish lifestyle to blow through this money plus both he and Zara will have a lot gifted. I wouldn't be surprised if all the holidays are gifted too.
Was it you who said on the Strictly thread that AJ and Curtis would have had a successful BBC career if it hadn’t been for COVID?

Was it you who said on the Strictly thread that AJ and Curtis would have had a successful BBC career if it hadn’t been for COVID?
No it wasn't. I did say that they claimed they had a show on the BBC that was cancelled due to it being impossible to film covid. That may be what you are thinking of.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen his new girlfriends stories on Instagram? It’s so embarrassing. She’s obviously from a different league money wise than him. Spends weeks in Monaco- how does he keep up with the expense? Surely he can’t earn a lot. He just seems to be this little tag along in the background whilst she’s just with her friends. It’s so cringeworthy.
I also thought this. They are a really odd pairing, and I don’t think it will last. She’s clearly just having fun with him and will get tired of his baby face soon enough, especially since he won’t be able to top off the lavish lifestyle she already has. Her father is a hotelier. These people very rarely marry ‘down’… plus she’s WILD. Can’t imagine her settling down any time soon. And she’s not dumb… if AJ could suddenly end his long-term relationship for the sake of another girl that he’s only just met, then he’s clearly a piece of sh*t and will do the same again in the future.

He also looked so out of place and probably felt so uncomfortable being surrounded by multi-millionaires’ kids. What do Aj’s parents do? Are they wealthy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I also thought this. They are a really odd pairing, and I don’t think it will last. She’s clearly just having fun with him and will get tired of his baby face soon enough, especially since he won’t be able to top off the lavish lifestyle she already has. Her father is a hotelier. These people very rarely marry ‘down’… plus she’s WILD. Can’t imagine her settling down any time soon. And she’s not dumb… if AJ could suddenly end his long-term relationship for the sake of another girl that he’s only just met, then he’s clearly a piece of sh*t and will do the same again in the future.

He also looked so out of place and probably felt so uncomfortable being surrounded by multi-millionaires’ kids. What do Aj’s parents do? Are they wealthy?
Very odd together! I can’t see it lasting either.
I thought she must come from family money as she doesn’t seem to have a job. But seems to live around Mayfair £££
There was a story from the back of a car on the way to the airport and you could hear her mum on the phone to someone telling them ‘they need to learn how to make proper scrambled egg’ obviously slagging off some restaurant/hotel. She sounded stuck up and vile.
I’m fact I’m sure I’ve seen comments somewhere about her mum being a nasty individual.
AJ’s mum and dad appear to be from working class backgrounds and own a dance school. I don’t think they are poor but certainly not wealthy.

Reactions: 6
God how far these two have fallen.

Going on about investing, some brand called FINT invest, which has basically no social media presence, no online presence when searched. And sounds proper dodgy or it's a startup with nothing going for it yet. This is embarrassing for them.

Reactions: 3
God how far these two have fallen.

Going on about investing, some brand called FINT invest, which has basically no social media presence, no online presence when searched. And sounds proper dodgy or it's a startup with nothing going for it yet. This is embarrassing for them.
That's bizarre. That company's twitter page has one follower - AJ!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's bizarre. That company's twitter page has one follower - AJ!
Whatever is going on is so dodgy. Because they are talking about investing, how it's better than putting money in the bank, but there is no disclaimer about risk of investment value going down and potentially losing money.

Reactions: 5