Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Curtis moved out yet? Imagine applying for a house share and you get to see him everyday! At least you know he would make you coffee in the morning !

Reactions: 3
Abbie is now an ambassador for the London Fire Brigade I see AJ has commented how brave and courageous she is...

Reactions: 9
They need another drama/storyline,
their engagement has collapsed so I’m thinking a near drowning next maybe ?
AJ will throw Abbie into a pool (shallow end),Curtis will film the slo mo montage rescue by Aj then straight onto Lorraine to talk about the hero AJ is.
(I want 10% of the profits if the pritchards end up doing this btw )
I see hardly any strictly pros like their posts now,I can’t see AJ ever getting back onto it.

Reactions: 13
I think Curtis is doing fine for work... he's advertising jelly now I hope fire safety ambassador Abbie warned him to be careful with those candles

Reactions: 15
I think Curtis is doing fine for work... he's advertising jelly now I hope fire safety ambassador Abbie warned him to be careful with those candles
Gorka from Strictly is advertising those pots too. Jelly’s jelly. It’s been there forever. You buy it or you don’t. I certainly wouldn’t buy it on the back of this Fanny advertising it

Reactions: 8
Gorka from Strictly is advertising those pots too. Jelly’s jelly. It’s been there forever. You buy it or you don’t. I certainly wouldn’t buy it on the back of this Fanny advertising it
I'd much rather see Gorka naked in a bath than Curtis though!

Reactions: 22
Ex Strictly pro Gleb pops up in the Sun every year giving quotes about how all the pros hate each other/are all at it behind the scenes (unsurprisingly with v little detail to back anything up) - I can see AJ doing something similar, although maybe slightly less sleazy

Fully expecting his usual take on how he should have been the first pro to be in a same sex pair (a bit tricky when you're no longer a pro)

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see them on This Morning today? AJ was talking about Abbie's accident again and Curtis said he wants to do more acting

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see them on This Morning today? AJ was talking about Abbie's accident again and Curtis said he wants to do more acting
The problem for Curtis is... even when he's supposedly being himself, he still seems like he's acting badly.

Maybe he could audition for the 'The Goes Wrong show'? He'd have a leg up there, as he wouldn't need to pretend he's a terrible actor.

Reactions: 11
The problem for Curtis is... even when he's supposedly being himself, he still seems like he's acting badly.

Maybe he could audition for the 'The Goes Wrong show'? He'd have a leg up there, as he wouldn't need to pretend he's a terrible actor.
They were on promoting their new pantomime Cinderella. They said they both sing in it. AJ is taking singing lessons. I hope their singing is better than their acting

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it's a bit off that AJ didn't post anything congratulating Lauren Steadman yesterday (unless I missed it)? Not even a comment on her grid post. Anyway, congrats Lauren! The picture of her with her gold medal was adorable

I liked her on Strictly. She wasn't the best dancer, but came across well, even though AJ always tried to talk over her in their interviews

Reactions: 11
Gorka managed it and she wasn’t his partner. Poor show by AJ - maybe she didn’t congratulate him on his part in Hollyoaks so he’s sulking

Reactions: 12
Gorka managed it and she wasn’t his partner. Poor show by AJ - maybe she didn’t congratulate him on his part in Hollyoaks so he’s sulking
Also surprised that AJ didn't take the opportunity to publicly ride on the coattails of someone else's success

Reactions: 14
Give him time. No publicity is too old to push. Just look at the constant droning on about his girlfriends burns. I always got the impression Lauren couldn't stand AJ, especially the way he kept trying to push his usual fauxmance ploy. She was great but he constantly made the routines to show him off not her

Also what happened to Abbey being a contestant on this year's show and AJ as a judge? Did I miss something while I was on holiday? Can't wait to see them both on the opening show

Reactions: 3
AJ did post congratulations to Lauren on his stories. She still speaks highly of him whenever the subject of Strictly comes up. After she was in Celebrity SAS she said she'd love to see him do the show. I also remember that during the first lockdown Curtis helped promote a charity she was involved in so she seems to be cool with both of them.

Reactions: 5
Something of a double bind here - if he does congratulate he’s riding on her coattails - if he doesn’t it’s off and sulky !!!

Anyway he did - I think he was working pretty intensely all weekend so that probably explains the delay. As far as I was always aware things were cordial between them and indeed the whole family.

Reactions: 2
It’s 100% a good thing he’s supporting her and I certainly don’t think that’s him riding on her coattails. When he was on Strictly, I thought he came across as a decent guy.

I made the joke about him sulking in the context of him perhaps thinking that his spell in Hollyoaks was on par with Lauren’s Olympic gold - but it was just a joke.

Reactions: 6