Cruise Creators #2 Clickbait on the High Seas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tidbit! G & A posted that they are not going on the world cruise. Vendor says residents on the ship do not want media people doing that on the ship at this time. Something just feels off about them going on it in the first place.
Does that mean that JJ aren't going either?

I thought the whole thing seemed fishy before. Now it seems extra fishy.

Reactions: 2
Does that mean that JJ aren't going either?

I think J&J were going on a later cruise. G&A were on the first sailing and they didn't want media types on the first sailings. Something seems very odd about the whole story... You really invite media and then uninvite them?

Reactions: 1
G & A posted that they are not going on the world cruise. Vendor says residents on the ship do not want media people doing that on the ship at this time.
They already promoted the company on their channels. Now they've been told they're no longer welcome? I'd be pissed. Wonder what that contract looked like.

The company shared JJ Cruise's video on their FB page 2 weeks ago and it's still there. Weird choice if they're now uninviting vloggers.

Sketchy AF.
---
I think J&J were going on a later cruise. G&A were on the first sailing and they didn't want media types on the first sailings.
Strange choice to not offer them another date/leg instead.

Yes, I saw the sad thumbnail of her holding the offspring looking homeless on my YT feed and chuckled that they packed up all their tit for nothing. Not shocked or surprised. As you’re all saying, the whole concept sounds shady AF.

Yes, I saw the sad thumbnail of her holding the offspring looking homeless on my YT feed and chuckled that they packed up all their tit for nothing. Not shocked or surprised. As you’re all saying, the whole concept sounds shady AF.
I remember one time Alyssa got a tour of a Disney ship (Dream I think) and she complained afterward that they weren't allowed to record because it was a quick tour by a crew member or other Disney cast person. She said she was upset that she wasn't allowed to "do what I do".
BTW, I hate when people use that phrase because it implies to me they don't know what that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah sad they did not go and then they jump on plane to Hawaii and stay at the Aulani Disney Resort which is really expensive. Probably Disney sponsored them so it was cheaper. How they can afford all this with their "so called jobs" amazes me. Then Jazz Hands drops video on his Loca Bricks channel about Legos and then says oh I dropped about 350 dollars at the Lego store today. He showed a lot of his Lego collection which I know he probably has thousands invested in them. Maybe we are doing something wrong working real jobs and earning good money and can't afford all the things he throws money away on. Just amazed!

Reactions: 5
Yeah sad they did not go and then they jump on plane to Hawaii and stay at the Aulani Disney Resort which is really expensive. Probably Disney sponsored them so it was cheaper. How they can afford all this with their "so called jobs" amazes me. Then Jazz Hands drops video on his Loca Bricks channel about Legos and then says oh I dropped about 350 dollars at the Lego store today. He showed a lot of his Lego collection which I know he probably has thousands invested in them. Maybe we are doing something wrong working real jobs and earning good money and can't afford all the things he throws money away on. Just amazed!
Lately it looks more and more like Jenny is the one who's doing the work, she is a travel agent while Jazz Hands sits on his ass playing with children's toys or reading "cruise news". Maybe it works for their relationship, but I'd be pissed if I was working most of the day and paying the bills while my spouse went on constant vacations, played with toys, filmed himself playing with toys, and pretended to be working by "creating content". Bad optics, it comes across as grifting his own wife now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No offense to some of them but when they show their apartments/homes in Florida in some of their videos, it’s clear a lot are living in older/dated retirement or low rental trailer parks and buildings. I mean it makes sense because the cost of living would be less so that’s how they afford so many cruises (and no flights involved) but damn, your life isn’t the flex you think it is…

Reactions: 5
No offense to some of them but when they show their apartments/homes in Florida in some of their videos, it’s clear a lot are living in older/dated retirement or low rental trailer parks and buildings. I mean it makes sense because the cost of living would be less so that’s how they afford so many cruises (and no flights involved) but damn, your life isn’t the flex you think it is…
G&A have bounced around to so many different apartments and homes that it is hard to even count them all now.

• Sad
Lately it looks more and more like Jenny is the one who's doing the work, she is a travel agent while Jazz Hands sits on his ass playing with children's toys or reading "cruise news". Maybe it works for their relationship, but I'd be pissed if I was working most of the day and paying the bills while my spouse went on constant vacations, played with toys, filmed himself playing with toys, and pretended to be working by "creating content". Bad optics, it comes across as grifting his own wife now.
I'll say it again: "Content" sound like so much disposable nothingness.