Crime documentary discussion thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After I binged crime in action I searched for something similar and came across Bodycam and also Killers: caught on camera which are very good.
Theres a few crimes on both of them that I’ve come across on other documentaries but it’s interesting to see the police side, footage and views of family that I’ve not seen before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
After I binged crime in action I searched for something similar and came across Bodycam and also Killers: caught on camera which are very good.
Theres a few crimes on both of them that I’ve come across on other documentaries but it’s interesting to see the police side, footage and views of family that I’ve not seen before.
I just started Body Cam yesterday, similar themes, a little slower paced on the 2 eps I've watched, still shocking content!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Just watched the first episode of The Real Unforgotten on Netflix. One of the detectives (Jerry) from 24 Hours in Police Custody is featured.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The female Scottish detective, Denise Brown, has also been on 24 Hours in Police Custody - I knew she looked familiar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I binged Crime in Progress and the Pastors Wife this week. Just watched the first episode of Welcome to the family: the murder of Daniel Markel (on Disney)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Just watched the first episode of The Real Unforgotten on Netflix. One of the detectives (Jerry) from 24 Hours in Police Custody is featured.
i watched both episodes of that today, even though I’m sure I’d actually seen it before.
The judge’s full remarks give interesting context around Carol’s kids and family who are not mentioned in the documentary .
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
i watched both episodes of that today, even though I’m sure I’d actually seen it before.
The judge’s full remarks give interesting context around Carol’s kids and family who are not mentioned in the documentary .
Oh, can you link them please? My main questions (that didn't get answered) were about the children.

Why were they calling him dad?
Was their biological father (Richard) still in the picture?
How long did they stay with him after their mother died?
Did they confirm he was with them the whole time they were at the cinema? (although that lost relevancy when they went for the conspiracy charge)
Are they still in touch? If so, did they stand by him?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Oh, can you link them please? My main questions (that didn't get answered) were about the children.

Why were they calling him dad?
Was their biological father (Richard) still in the picture?
How long did they stay with him after their mother died?
Did they confirm he was with them the whole time they were at the cinema? (although that lost relevancy when they went for the conspiracy charge)
Are they still in touch? If so, did they stand by him?
between these sentencing remarks and two other articles linked below it should answer most of your questions which were also mine. The one thing I’ve not been able to clarify is what happened to the bio dad Richard and why the children lost contact with him. As always the more you read the more bizarre it all becomes.



 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Episode 2 of Crime in Progress just has me wondering why. Three people dead for absolutely no reason, it appears.

Although
second degree murder? how is that now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I've just watched the Neil Hooper documentary on Amazon prime

I have no words. The whole thing is just... baffling
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Episode 2 of Crime in Progress just has me wondering why. Three people dead for absolutely no reason, it appears.

Although
second degree murder? how is that now?
I didn't get that either. But welcome to America, best justice system in the world apparently! 🇺🇸

🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I've just watched the first part of the bodies under the bridge. That poor guy having to call the police about something like that
Have you watched the second part? So disturbing 😳

I would urge people not to watch whilst eating
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I'm now glued to Crime in Progress, woah they go in heavy from the start. Episode 1 was a tough watch, utterly shocking. Just finished episode 2, and again, so senseless.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm watching 999: what happened next on channel 4. I'm currently on series 2 episode 1 Can't believe someone was stupid enough to
watch CSA stuff on a train
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1