cried for 3 days straight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve seen TikTok is FULL of prison girlfriends.. Maybe search on their and seek others out? They look like your regular 20 something girls.
I was going to suggest this. I can’t give much more advice than what everyone else has already said which is brilliant. I know I can’t share a direct link to tiktok as it can be seen as doxxing (I think?) but I’ve seen quite a few, I saw this girl the other day and there was lots of people in the comments of her videos in the same position. She has said in her comments on some that people can message her - maybe that would be a good place for you to start so that you can speak to people in a similar position to you and they may be able to help you understand a lot of things that maybe some of us can’t help with. But @cuncuncuncucncnncncnc I am sending you lots of love and strength, please also see this as what could be a good time for you in terms of some independence and productivity for yourself as it does sound like you’re very dependent on him. x

8B138B1D-793F-40AA-8C76-928AE646FAE5.png

(apologies if i can’t share this - please delete if that’s not allowed x)

• Heart
Reactions: 3