crazynewmumma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Freddie is the devil child and Maya is perfect. Oh and she’s poorly and hasn’t had enough sleep 🙄

Reactions: 1
This video is getting about. If you don’t know who she is, she was in Neighbours. Also a model. Thought it was just Ella sharing it again at first 😂

IMG_1480.png

Even if Ella does wind me up sometimes her mum seems like such a bloody laugh 🤣🤣🤣 the woman is hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ive searched for this thread for AGES . .
This woman does my head in!!
Why suddenly is she blurring the kids faces out?
We all know what they look like. . Its ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive searched for this thread for AGES . .
This woman does my head in!!
Why suddenly is she blurring the kids faces out?
We all know what they look like. . Its ridiculous
They’ll be back next time she’s got an ad post

She’s still left loads of posts showing their faces. Didn’t she say she was archiving them all?

Reactions: 2
Has she got alopecia or something?
If not, she has some serious receding hairline going on, even when she has her hair curled for partying its SOOOO thin on top, almost see-through 👀

Sorry for another post so soon, but all that skipping in the gym . . How much is a decent sports bra? I go to regular classes and wouldn't dream of doing 1 without a good bra. Ive seen a woman wear 2 normal bras at once . . Even that is better than letting all that fat/breast tissue flop up and down!!

I do think she’s doing well with her fitness, good for her for actually sticking to it. But sorry her crying stories yesterday because Freddie put a raspberry in the hoover, she seems to have major anger issues. And the moaning about sleep, if she’s that bothered by it just go to bed earlier

She’s angered me so much today “one day I’ll have a full nights sleep” What about your holidays with your mates, your sleepovers at your mum’s. All she does is moan 😡

She’s angered me so much today “one day I’ll have a full nights sleep” What about your holidays with your mates, your sleepovers at your mum’s. All she does is moan 😡
maybe if she went to sleep at a decent time then 6am isn’t that bad ?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Her kids sleep through the night don’t they? I don’t see an issue with 6am especially with no wake ups! She is constantly moaning.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s moaning about her 1/2kg gain. That’s literally 1lb. She’ll get rid of it the next time she visits the bathroom. My god she’s so irrational the way she reacts to stuff. Don’t even get me started with the kids getting up at 6am. That’s a very normal time for kids to start their day! The issue is she stays up too late. She needs to change her habits and not blame her kids!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s annoyed me today too with the whole sleep thing. She thinks that Freddie is the devil child when 5:30/6 isn’t a bad wake up time at all? Then she openly said she went to bed at midnight, Freddie isn’t the problem at all, she is! Im really not sure what she expects.

I unfollowed her when she was taking the kids to A and E every week (exaggerating a bit). But honestly I don’t know why she had kids? She moans about every single bit of motherhood. Even though she’s got more “time off” than most mums I know

Toms mum is here now to save the day, Ella really needs the rest and to sit down and watch some more ‘mafs’ while her house resembles the state of a war zone

Sorry can’t actually believe what I have seen today? She called the nursery to book Freddie in for an extra day and booked an after school club just because she wanted to go to bed?? Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5