crazynewmumma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment on her mum having holiday. I’m sorry pay for your child to go into childcare like most people have to!
Why does she even need to book 2 whole weeks off if her mum was having him 2 afternoons a week?

Reactions: 6
Moaning her mum goes on loads of holidays. How many has she been on herself in the past year 🤔

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why this triggered me but she’s so thick. Chicken thighs, sweet potato and corn on the cob and she says ‘come at me if you say that’s too much carbs I don’t care’

Wow why is she so doom and gloom?
Had to unfollow her because every time I clicked on her story her depressive voice was doing my bloody head in 🤣

Reactions: 1
Also she pretends she loves the brand she works with however will take any deal for a couple of pounds

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t mind Ella at all but one thing that really grates on me is she always says ‘done it’ like ‘I done it’ not ‘I did it’ … is this a southern thing? Cos I’m from the north and it really annoys me, she sounds like a bloody child not knowing proper English 🤪😵

I honestly don’t mind Ella at all but one thing that really grates on me is she always says ‘done it’ like ‘I done it’ not ‘I did it’ … is this a southern thing? Cos I’m from the north and it really annoys me, she sounds like a bloody child not knowing proper English 🤪😵
On behalf of the southerners NO we do not speak like this. Maybe it’s an Essex thing or she’s just a chav 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Back at hospital again tonight with her kid I see, loves the attention doesn’t she! Your daughter has a cold or a virus no doubt, very common at this time of year, which is probably contagious. How about let her recover at home instead of selfishly taking her in to spread her illness amongst other children that actually NEED to be in A&E because you love the drama. People like this woman are one of the reasons that the NHS is in crisis. Genuine emergencies aren’t kept waiting for hours and in a genuine emergency you wouldn’t be updating your Instagram to make people you don’t even know aware of what’s happening.

Back at hospital again tonight with her kid I see, loves the attention doesn’t she! Your daughter has a cold or a virus no doubt, very common at this time of year, which is probably contagious. How about let her recover at home instead of selfishly taking her in to spread her illness amongst other children that actually NEED to be in A&E because you love the drama. People like this woman are one of the reasons that the NHS is in crisis. Genuine emergencies aren’t kept waiting for hours and in a genuine emergency you wouldn’t be updating your Instagram to make people you don’t even know aware of what’s happening.
Her daughters been admitted to a ward and having nebulisers because she can’t breathe properly. That’s hardly being selfish and wasting nhs time, she clearly needs the help

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with documenting your child being ill. Is nothing private for them 😕

Reactions: 3
She literally has no shame. Wonders why she gets ‘trolled’ in comments but constantly delivers them content. Dr thinks we all have the ear infection from sharing the thermometer. Errrr yeah.. there’s a reason why they come with multiple caps. She’s just so stupid. Imagine being responsibly for making your kids ill at Christmas because of your own stupidity. She needs to stop recording everything for content and stop and think for a second.

She’s pathetic. End of. Posting that she’s taking a break from Instagram like she’s some kind of celebrity 🤣🤣 she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she…

She left her son alone long enough for him to run a full bath of water and her main worry was that he might of damaged the house not that he could have sodding drowned?! Get some child locks on your doors you utter moron. What a tit mum!