crazynewmumma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views on crazynewmumma? she has rapidly gained 30k plus followers in a short amount of time and is another one who has become really irrelevant with all these cringeworthy reels

Views on crazynewmumma? she has rapidly gained 30k plus followers in a short amount of time and is another one who has become really irrelevant with all these cringeworthy reels
I do quite like her although I agree that these influx of followers don’t seem legit…. I also wonder how she manages to do so many stories with a baby and a toddler about

Alot of the stuff she posts is quite patronising. I used to really like her now I just find her cringeworthy. Who dances around in their pants just for views, she's desperate for the likes

😂 all people do when they mention this sight is lead them onto it. I actually don’t mind her she’s a bit more normal and trying to be a perfect insta hun

Reactions: 1
I follow her and saw her story which I’m assuming she’s talking about here. There was 4 posts when she posted her story. I don’t mind her. But sometimes the constant reels and the wanting to gain more followers is annoying.

Can’t stand her🤢 clearly has a favourite child, doesn’t even hide it. Defo spent some £££ on all those new followers. Massive try hard and it makes her look an utter tit

I follow her and just saw her story which I’m assuming she’s talking about here. There was 4 posts when she posted her story.
I’m here from the same thing. Someone’s been searching their name on here and decided to post about it to have more people talk about her. Weirdo

😂 all people do when they mention this sight is lead them onto it. I actually don’t mind her she’s a bit more normal and trying to be a perfect insta hun
She is desperate for the views. I really think she has bought alot of her followers. Her the_honest_mum_ are two of the most patronising cringeworthy people out there

Reactions: 2
I take it back… her last post moaning she’s tired after being away for 3 nights isn’t needed

I feel like the whole Freddie’s bday thing was because she didn’t get gifted anything that’s why he’s not got loads she thought she’d get gifted stuff like a cake balloons etc so then it was too late.
She’s also clearly given him gifted toys she got for his bday. I get January is a tight month so I get it but it’s still a bit tighten

I feel like the whole Freddie’s bday thing was because she didn’t get gifted anything that’s why he’s not got loads she thought she’d get gifted stuff like a cake balloons etc so then it was too late.
She’s also clearly given him gifted toys she got for his bday. I get January is a tight month so I get it but it’s still a bit tighten
Totally agree with this! She was looking for soft play etc all to be gifted, yet was organised for her holiday which was booked within 30 minutes of her mentioning going!

can I ask why?
mya has been a handful and said how much she wants to hurt or hit her, the story was reported and removed. She claims is all honest parenting but that really doesn't sit right with me. I know she has previously spoke about postpartum rage. Going as far as to say you want to harm your child and put a poll up asking if anyone else feels that way, in my eyes is very worrying!

came on here for the first time to see if there was a forum about her!! She actually used to be one of my fave accounts to follow, pretty relatable and different from the other mum accounts but omg how much has she changed?? I can’t stand the obsession with likes etc and she “omg shall I post all those stories to the grid??” Either do it or don’t! Begging for likes and the weird obsession she has with reels just puts me off… I probably wouldn’t mind some of the reels if she didn’t make such a huge deal about them. She’s gone from being real/relatable to a try hard. Don’t even get me started on the new zooming in thing… or the mess of her flat…

mya has been a handful and said how much she wants to hurt or hit her, the story was reported and removed. She claims is all honest parenting but that really doesn't sit right with me. I know she has previously spoke about postpartum rage. Going as far as to say you want to harm your child and put a poll up asking if anyone else feels that way, in my eyes is very worrying!
I agree… as much as I know she never would, it was a very odd thing to say!

She’s desperate to be able to give up her job and do Instagram full time. I started following her cos we had babies around the same time. Keep thinking I’m going to unfollow though.

She’s mentioned here before and I was expecting loads of comments the way she went on. When in reality she doesn’t even have one full page yet 😂

It’s horrible when your kids are sick I get that but forever posting videos of their breathing asking if it’s normal. Follow your gut if it’s not right get it seen to. Kids get sick her kids aren’t the only ones who get ill. It’s just a bit over dramatic really. I feel it all a bit too much

It’s horrible when your kids are sick I get that but forever posting videos of their breathing asking if it’s normal. Follow your gut if it’s not right get it seen to. Kids get sick her kids aren’t the only ones who get ill. It’s just a bit over dramatic really. I feel it all a bit too much
its very strange! If you’re genuinely worried go get them seen. Posting videos of it like that and asking other people what to do is weird and it’s completely over the top. I actually don’t believe the ‘health anxiety’ she’s suddenly started with, I think she just wants this to be her quirk. And if the kids really are constantly ill with these things then she needs to work out why. Her windows never seem to be open, damp washing everywhere won’t be helping.