crazynewmumma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry can’t actually believe what I have seen today? She called the nursery to book Freddie in for an extra day and booked an after school club just because she wanted to go to bed?? Wtf
ha no way? Seriously? 🥴😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She constantly moans about Freddie waking up early so was recommended Magnesium but keeps forgetting to give it to him. Worried you’ll have less content if it helps and he sleeps in later Ella. You can switch it to having trouble waking him for nursery then can’t you 🙄

Do we think it’s really ‘body dysmorphia’ or do you just not like what you see because you are obese 🤷‍♀️

She’s been doing this cross fit for a while now and I don’t think she’s lost any weight. Or any change in her body shape etc.

She’s been doing this cross fit for a while now and I don’t think she’s lost any weight. Or any change in her body shape etc.
Because it’s food that loses you weight. No amount of exercise will help if she’s eating 2000+ cals a day

On Saturday wasn’t she out for the day without her kids and Sunday morning they were at drama. Yet Sunday afternoon she was aggy and touched out so took herself off to the bedroom. Now she’s waking early and is so tired. Constantly moaning yet doesn’t realise she hasn’t got it that hard compared to many 🙄