crazy_chromosomecutie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜
So she's in Dublin meeting up with the husband for a booty call because he's a convicted criminal and not allowed in the the UK
Good job. Ireland can keep him. He looks creepy
---
She also left the council house and England for 18 months,still took the benefits and kept the council house,dodgy Donna
Sheā€™s a dirty, disgusting parasite. An absolutely tit mother. And heā€™s an even worse father. Ponces the pair of them.
---
šŸ˜
So she's in Dublin meeting up with the husband for a booty call because he's a convicted criminal and not allowed in the the UK
The pair of them look filthy. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
Instead of worrying about if her daughter should remain selling her bracelets how about you get your child an education?
And Donna you put your whole life on social media so don't get upset when people ask when will your husband return and start being a father?

Reactions: 3
Instead of worrying about if her daughter should remain selling her bracelets how about you get your child an education?
And Donna you put your whole life on social media so don't get upset when people ask when will your husband return and start being a father?
He might as well be a stranger to those kids šŸ˜¬ and should probably remain that way, deadbeat criminal scum

What a marriage šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Someone commented ā€œaah highschool sweetheartsā€ šŸ™„ when she posted a pic of their wedding day (when she was 17!). He definitely doesnā€™t look like he was in high school, wonder what the story is there and whether she was groomed or coerced. Where were her parents?

Reactions: 2
Someone commented ā€œaah highschool sweetheartsā€ šŸ™„ when she posted a pic of their wedding day (when she was 17!). He definitely doesnā€™t look like he was in high school, wonder what the story is there and whether she was groomed or coerced. Where were her parents?
Heā€™s not even from the UK and he is way older than her (although she has had a rough paper round with a face like that) high school sweethearts hahahah duck offšŸ˜­
Deffo had to be groomed šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good job. Ireland can keep him. He looks creepy
---

Sheā€™s a dirty, disgusting parasite. An absolutely tit mother. And heā€™s an even worse father. Ponces the pair of them.
---

The pair of them look filthy. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
does she even have any other clothes? That same outfit every time I see her šŸ¤¢
---
šŸ˜šŸ˜
The daughters making use of the nice bathroom to update her Only Fans,their house must be a right state,she only films from that brown stained sofa
with the badly hung curtains šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
His ticket for British passport

• Angry
Sakina was prescribed glasses2x but no longer wears them,also the hearing band,yet she's stopped wearing it,and why does old beggy think she needs to be verified on Instagram? STOP using your child for Ā£Ā£Ā£.
Down Syndrome kids can do so much now but this selfish woman is holding back her child's progress.

Sakina was prescribed glasses2x but no longer wears them,also the hearing band,yet she's stopped wearing it,and why does old beggy think she needs to be verified on Instagram? STOP using your child for Ā£Ā£Ā£.
Down Syndrome kids can do so much now but this selfish woman is holding back her child's progress.
Itā€™s actually disgusting how much sheā€™s hindered that little girl. Wants her to remain as disabled as possible to get more Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ from the taxpayer and her dumb followers on TikTok

Itā€™s actually disgusting how much sheā€™s hindered that little girl. Wants her to remain as disabled as possible to get more Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ from the taxpayer and her dumb followers on TikTok
Definitely. Poor little thing. She could be doing so much more. I could cry when I see how her dopey mother, who is obviously unhappy with her tit life. Doesnā€™t encourage the children to grown academically. Such a shame.

Is the little girl in nursery now or is there another excuse,these days there are so many provisions for kids with SEN.

Reactions: 1
Definitely. Poor little thing. She could be doing so much more. I could cry when I see how her dopey mother, who is obviously unhappy with her tit life. Doesnā€™t encourage the children to grown academically. Such a shame.
Iā€™m not being funny but all her kids are fucked. She shouldnā€™t have had so many to begin with, sheā€™s incapable of looking after them or safeguarding them

Iā€™m not being funny but all her kids are fucked. She shouldnā€™t have had so many to begin with, sheā€™s incapable of looking after them or safeguarding them
I think the oldest one just graduated from uni with a diploma,the others I feel sorry for,she doesn't act like a mother she thinks she's the elder sister and the language she uses is disgusting

Reactions: 1