Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shell_Bell

Can anyone translate
Screenshot_20210515-213832.png

Text version

And that's the truth my life in a nutshell my babies are those that could be king and my princess time for Queen someday I definitely think time got the best of us and nobody learned to help me hand when we needed it the most nothing I did to this except for staying too long in the place I was at I need to see them I don't know why they stole them please somebody help me my family could care less they accuse me of years ago past depression or repressions I don't wish this on anybody it's been rough out here things keep happening one thing goes up do you think back down I think that I'm never going to get above water and start to float again but I believe I believe that I am strong that if I could go through what I've been through and just survive what I've been through lately I am capable of doing much more and working much more harder at it every day until I rest my head which is very hard I think of my children and I never said anything on here but I think it's time I think somebody should know I'm going to start to go fund me so that we could get a house and they can come visit me I really need the churches to pray HBC coffee chapel Southern Baptist I really hope they see this for somebody tells them about this of hers United will help I believe I have faith and I am most certain that my babies will pull through this okay it seems like they're doing okay which I wouldn't want anything less but to not be able to see me I don't know who to call or what to do went above and beyond in dire straits still I have a roof over my head quite possibly my store again but right now I'm just an employee I would love to have my cleaning company going and painting as well if anybody has any side jobs for me please let me know I really could use the money right now I'm trying to save up for a place maybe at least to buy or a down payment for a loan and I want to send the kids something maybe some money just to get what they need I hope somebody reads this cuz it just feels like a few and far between it will help me and most just want to give me a hard time and play games and I'm not even associating with anybody else it looks like my car isn't going to be moved I don't know where to put it I don't have anybody to look at it for me and they're cutting parts off of it and I'm just at a loss A lot of the time and pain the pain is so agonizing to being separated from that to just the time away from them and now they're keeping them from calling me this Foster family is not giving them the best that they need because they should have reached out to me but not who I was and what went on and asked me and research and if anything I pray that my children are okay and they end in the long run I did good I raise them well they're smart strong funny amazing children and young people know and I guess I just have to grow up and that's what people say and just live my life and find my purpose now but I say screw that it's girl anyone that wants to tell me that because you know what that isn't helping me that isn't helping me get a phone call or give me advice to a lawyer or anything because I did nothing wrong I had weed in my system the marijuana and my system and the car problems with the harassing of my neighbor and they constant hate from others I just wanted to stop I need to hear my baby's voice we are a team they're good great humans and then it'll be better citizens than I and that was my goal to learn from my parents' mistakes or my mother's and others and just do the best I could and I gave them everything I could without spoiling too much please if anybody has a dollar or $5 or anything to donate towards this it's going to be towards our home and repairs to my car please share this post to maybe someone could reach us in time they could help and would love to because that's what it's about I've been struggling with postpartum depression back when I had them but I still I pushed through it sometimes it had me so so tired that I was Moody and all kinds of things but I've had a hysterectomy I've learned to control my anger from my whole childhood to Young adulthood and being an adult how angry I just don't know where it comes from but I turn it into a good I turned into a positive and if anybody wants to take me shooting or sling some ink on me I am free game and outlets really are great for distresses I have a few the gym etc I just feel I have had nobody to really just deeply see me as a person as who I am as a great mother and I don't have to stretch the truth I would never do that anyway we need help they want to come home and their brainwashing my daughter right it seems or I don't know because she was my best friend she is my best friend and all she wanted to do was see her mom on her birthday last July and it's coming up on a year so please help us it hurts so bad every moment everything the reason for living is them my reason to wake up every day was them to see their faces their smiles they're accomplishments for the day and just teach them as much as I could and our bond is so strong that I feel like nobody could break it but I feel that it's happening and I'm so alone I feel so alone at times it I can't sidetrack myself anymore it's really too much and I don't want to change I don't want to get depressed again and it's there I mean I try to fight it but I sleep and I can't wake up the other night I was walking because my friend was not at the hotel and I couldn't get my room and I woke up to the police you know bumps on my head and they were hurting I really just don't understand I don't know what happened while I was asleep it's hard to say my head is so numb on the right side but on the brighter side I'll be okay and nobody to worry and if anybody has seen Austin chase hibbard please contact me or try your hardest to get a hold of him he went to LA almost 2 weeks ago and I really have not heard from him ever since before he left please pray for us... My children are bright young special children and they're my greatest accomplishment in life my reason for living when I just thought I just couldn't handle it anymore and I had nowhere to spend my love I'm standing it now till the day I see them again for visits or whatever but I don't have a good lawyer I don't have money and people have stolen employment etc I had a hard time holding on anything I've lost everything my storage is I mean I'm not an alcoholic I'm not a drug addict I'm not anything but sometimes I do certain things that just keep me up brighter spirits or what I need and distraction and support and prayer please 🙏🥺!::__😢

Reactions: 1

Prettyinpink25

The puppy wasn’t even 6 weeks when they got her
I haven’t watched the video to be honest I was just responding to whoever’s comment I quoted but if they did that’s really irresponsible of the rescue I don’t suspect Alex and Savannah know better (not an excuse but the majority of the blame lands on the rescue)

Crl8

What happened to Arianas puppy? They haven’t shown it or mentioned it in a while
She still has her for just now but pretty sure Crystals aunt is going to be taking her to live with her, when Ariana moves out for college

Anybody else feel like Lacey is a train wreck? Not necessarily the pregnancy itself, but moving out, new boyfriend, pregnant and telling people right away, etc.?

Also, does anybody know what happened to the YTMD thread? It hasn't been active since mid-April and a lot has obviously happened since then with the Crazy Middles.
Ytmd won't let anyone post anything on any page after the whole situation that went down. As for Lacey i wouldn't necessarily say train wreck she basically was just doing what most teenagers would after being free from parents control

Meisify2

VIP Member
Does anyone know why have the Crazy Middles not sold or rented the St John's house?
Maybe they are renting it out? They went back a little while ago for no obvious reason, so maybe to prepare it for the next occupants? I can’t imagine a house just left empty for months on end

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Lacey’s struggling with postpartum depression, you would have thought Shelley would have mentioned the potential signs or feelings around it to educate her while she was pregnant but she didn’t 😢

pixxyy

VIP Member
or if not Shelly/Jarrod maybe a couple of the older middles like Cynthia and Lizzie

JDseasonings4life

Wow! Angry much? Bella and Lucas haven’t grown up together, so it’s very different than siblings, like Alex and Hannah, who’ve grown up together. You can’t say for sure what therapy she had, unless you are actually part of the CP family. Just to add, I have zero issues with anyone being gay, and that’s certainly not what I was meaning. I just think their religion doesn’t necessarily think the same, therefore if any of their children were gay, I wonder if they would not feel comfortable
Alex and Hannah? I'm new to these families. Feel like I have a lot of HW to catch up on. I did wonder if Hallie's friend was in Florida was more than just a friend?

JDseasonings4life

My mistake, I meant to say CM. She’s moved out to live with an Auntie, though I did find it weird as we’ve never heard of this aunt. I wonder if it’s to hide the fact she has moved in with her boyfriend… good for Lizzy for carrying on with her nursing studies though.

I find it strange how much both CP and CM force dating on their kids. It’s definitely not like that here in the UK, in the CM life update video- nearly every kid is crushing on/has a relationship which is just odd. Teen romance is nice, but shouldn’t be the forefront of their lives like Shelley and Jared push it to be. I still can’t believe Alex from CP proposed so young. I know fans too often speculate about dating within CM, and loads of people were asking Spencer if he was dating Cynthia on Instagram recently.

I wonder if Max would have felt out of place with the rest of the teens, as Hallie had gone off separately with her friend
Do you think the dating obsession is coz of their religion? Are they Mormons?

You'd of thought Max would of been comfortable round Alex at least.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’m so shocked in the name reveal they actually disclosed Arwins birth name and said how much she hates it and triggers her! They have now shared the name with thousands of strangers on the internet, I can’t believe they would sink so low, i honestly have no words
I honestly can’t believe it either! How are they even able to share her face, as well as birth name, name known as and new name, prior to adoption? I have a friend who’s adopted 2 children. They didn’t share their faces on sm for ages, and get didn’t disclose their birth names either. Maybe it’s different in the US?
Did Arwen/Evie cut her own fringe at some point? She seems to be so excited and happy to become a member of their family, what’s more, Crystal couldn’t be bottled to get an actual gift bag, so ended up using a chrisrmas to gift bag!!

LLR

If they're not doing it for money... why are they on youtube? Why clickbait with their children? You do realise they earn hundreds of thousands of dollars on their channels? Surely that is a influence on them filming point blank?
I think you're misunderstanding me, they are obviously using making YouTube videos as a way of making money as a lot of other people do I just don't think they keep adopting kids to make money. They've both said they started making videos to have memories of their kids and that

It is possible that earning additional money from YouTube is helping them support more kids than they would be able to otherwise but both families have other sources of income. They are earning money in a lot of other ways as well (stock trading, real estate, app development) which are probably all a lot easier that fostering to adopt.

I did some double checking. They started doing foster care over a decade ago, their channel was created in August 2015 after already having adopted Ariana the year before in 2014 (which is when they were initially wanting to adopt Melinda) and they've only really been making regular content for the last 3 years. Their second video is the adoption video for Alex, Hannah and Brody.

The Middles also joined YouTube in 2015 and at that time they already had adopted Cody, Lacey, Lizzie, Jonathan, Destiny, Cynthia and were fostering Weston, Spencer and three others.

That's a lot of kids pre-YouTube if they are not genuinely interested in foster care and adoption.

gossboss14

VIP Member
Questioning whether siblings have dated is so fucked up and honestly it’s sick that you are even thinking about that. Nobody would question it at all if it was biological siblings so why do people feel the need to for adoptive siblings? It’s disgusting and narrow minded. These kids are family, you may not see it that way, but they are. Blood doesn’t determine family. It is also not our place AT ALL to question somebody else’s sexuality?! Halie has a boyfriend, they’ve been together for months, the “therapy” place she went to was definitely not traditional therapy but it wasn’t gay conversion therapy.

Meisify2

VIP Member
The crazy middles are asking people to vote for them in a competition. I actually wrote the company a message asking why they would reward families who exploit their kids. Lets see if i get a reply

LLR

Totally confused with halie and Jamie living together
They've been sisters for 6 years just because they don't interact on camera that much doesn't mean they aren't close.

Jamie is 28 years old even with her ID she probably wants some more independence whilst she isn't capable of living alone. We know that Halie has been struggling and now she is 18 she probably wanted a little more freedom and space from her family to focus on herself but again maybe didn't want to be fully on her own.

I'm not sure about the long term viability of it since Halie may want to move on, go to university (which she has talked about) and then Jamie will be moved around to either go back to the main house or possibly live with someone else. Maybe they are hoping to transition Jamie to independent living since she has been working on her life skills and Aaron and Crystal will be just around the corner if anything goes wrong.

I do wonder who originally suggested it, Halie, Jamie, Crystal or Aaron. Have they spoke about finances this time, they mentioned a lot about how Alex was affording to move out. I guess Aaron and Crystal may be helping out more with finances or maybe Jamie receives some sort of disability payment (I don't know the US system).