Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
I’m so shocked in the name reveal they actually disclosed Arwins birth name and said how much she hates it and triggers her! They have now shared the name with thousands of strangers on the internet, I can’t believe they would sink so low, i honestly have no words

JDseasonings4life

I haven’t watched the video to be honest I was just responding to whoever’s comment I quoted but if they did that’s really irresponsible of the rescue I don’t suspect Alex and Savannah know better (not an excuse but the majority of the blame lands on the rescue)
How young is the new puppy in the CP house? I hope it isn't as little as Alex's pup.

Louisej3

VIP Member
They’re grooming Annaveah to become the next vlogging favourite child, first Lacey then Cynthia next Aubrey and then Annaveah, so her speach has to be perfect for that role! Braxton is just being taken along for the ride
I believe I remember them saying awhile ago that their biological parents were special needs and deaf

JDseasonings4life

is there a forum for the Crazy Pieces or this it? I'm really curious about both families. What is everyones feelings since Jamie has moved back in. I just feel really bad for her. But also think it's super uncomfortable for Christal.

LLR

Did anyone else find Brinley’s birthday present situation a bit unfair? Brinley’s main gift was also given to Anaveah… and she hadn’t even finished talking about it to the camera before they pulled out Anaveah’s gift and turned to her instead. It upset me honestly because Brinley looked surprised when they said it was for Anaveah. And the doll was her only present for herself because the rest of the gifts were just doll accessories that she has to now share with Anaveah? So she got nothing special just for her on her birthday :(
They said in the vlog that they had already given Brinley a FitBit for her birthday and that was her main present.

Prettyinpink25

They've been sisters for 6 years just because they don't interact on camera that much doesn't mean they aren't close.

Jamie is 28 years old even with her ID she probably wants some more independence whilst she isn't capable of living alone. We know that Halie has been struggling and now she is 18 she probably wanted a little more freedom and space from her family to focus on herself but again maybe didn't want to be fully on her own.

I'm not sure about the long term viability of it since Halie may want to move on, go to university (which she has talked about) and then Jamie will be moved around to either go back to the main house or possibly live with someone else. Maybe they are hoping to transition Jamie to independent living since she has been working on her life skills and Aaron and Crystal will be just around the corner if anything goes wrong.

I do wonder who originally suggested it, Halie, Jamie, Crystal or Aaron. Have they spoke about finances this time, they mentioned a lot about how Alex was affording to move out. I guess Aaron and Crystal may be helping out more with finances or maybe Jamie receives some sort of disability payment (I don't know the US system).
The “school” as such that Jamie has been doing her life skills classes with suggested independent living as the next step, A&C didn’t think that was the best next step but agreed she should be somewhat independent so Hallie volunteered to move into an apartment with her in the same complex as Alex, it sounds like A&C are paying for it because they talked about how Hallie was saving to buy a house in a few years and doing really well so they were happy to help out for now, that suggested to me they were paying for the accommodation for them but maybe they have to pay their bills and shopping etc as they were also saying about not having takeaways etc all the time. I suspect when Hallie is ready to branch out on her own it will be a chance for Jamie to actually live independently.

Sazie1

I can’t believe they posted Bellas story, not just Bellas but her 2 younger brothers. Does no one in that huge family see it’s wrong? Bella will regret posting it, it’s obvious she’s need support to make good choices, why is Aaron and Chrystal not safeguarding her?
This. She still has trauma and is too young to have this on the internet.

JDseasonings4life

Am I the only one confused by the carbon monoxide thing at the crazy pieces house? How come two of them had abnormally high levels their senses were picking it up put the fire brigade said it's all ok? I wonder what the levels has the kids at school was?

Louisej3

VIP Member
Alex and Savannah got a pug puppy. I don’t know if it’s different in the US but 6 weeks old is to young for that puppy to be away from its mother 😭 they said in the video the person works at a rescue and the puppy was being rehomed. It just doesn’t sit right with me that someone who works in a rescue centre for pugs would willing give a puppy that young to someone with no background checks. Then taking it to the CP house the same night poor little thing was terrified. She’s not even 6 weeks yet so she would be to young to even get her first vaccine here in the uk.
I hope they are aware of the medical issues with having a pug