Crafting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people keep themselves going with crafts? I got Disney crochet in the hopes it would inspire me to really get into it, am 90 magazines in an so far have done one square for my blanket 😖😅 I don't know why I can't just seem to get into it when I actually really want too

I also am finding it difficult to be comfortable with my hands if I crochet, I get cramps soon into it, am sorta of just holding the yarn with it going up an over my index finger, is there a better way?
i dont get on with holding the yarn full stop. all the winding around your fingers on your other hand etc . i find it cumbersome and not much use, rarely stays in place and its too distracting to keep putting it back on my left hand. i hope this doesnt cause many problems

Reactions: 1
I've not had the brain space to craft this past few Months but i've just restarted my Parrot Cross stitch, Its Bothy Threads Menagerie series so very bright fabric.

Reactions: 2