COVID-19 vaccine #18 & general vaccine conversation

Should we stop vaccinating/boosting people against Covid-19?

• Yes

Votes: 119 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 28.9%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 19 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing you a speedy recovery. It’s getting quite a few people at the moment as it is so tranmissible as well as numbers being very high.
Thank you. ❤

For anyone wondering about symptoms - It started on Tuesday but hadn’t been able to get any test until today but it started on Tuesday morning with a sore throat and then a fever, aching bones, hurting when I breathe in, and a non stop cough when I lay down.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you. ❤

For anyone wondering about symptoms - It started on Tuesday but hadn’t been able to get any test until today but it started on Tuesday morning with a sore throat and then a fever, aching bones, hurting when I breathe in, and a non stop cough when I lay down.
The cough is horrible. Hope that eases as well as all your other symptoms. Eat well and rest well too. I know a few people who have had it and their symptoms lasted between 6-7 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So after dodging covid since it first came into the UK - I now have tested positive
I'm really sorry, wishing you a quick recovery and that it is mild for you ❤ If you are ever worried about breathing, oximeters are great to check your oxygen levels are ok. It honestly seems to be getting all my friends who've previously avoided it right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is no evidence that the spike protein in vaccines “is toxic or that it lingers at any toxic level in the body after vaccination,” an FDA spokesperson told us in an email.

With this factcheck statement: doesn’t it read that it should be removed after a few days.

“

“We found we could detect extremely lowconcentrations of S1 (a subunit of spike) in 11 of 13 healthy vaccinated individuals and the full spike in 3 of 13,” he said in an email, noting that the technology they used is 1,000 times more sensitive than a typical antigen test, “so we are really detecting minute quantities of the spike and S1 proteins.” (Emphasis is his).

“We found that within a few days of the antigen appearing, the individuals developed antibodies that removed the antigen from the bloodstream,” he added. “Our conclusion was that the vaccine is working as intended.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm happy not to have had the vaccine. It would have worn off by the time I had covid and it was mild for me, mon-wed. It was very strange though. Expected it to feel like a cold bug or even flu. Initially I thought it was dehydration (the bad headache).
I'm sorry for anyone suffering, let's hope it continues to get milder as time goes on.

Reactions: 11
So I spoke to a friend of a friend and she has just had backdated payments for the death of her haemophiliac husband aged 40. She is waiting to hear about a larger payment but the enquiry is STILL ongoing. He died nearly 20 years ago. She doesn't care about the money now as unfortunately she has terminal cancer. They had 3 children.
Trust the governments? Trust the pharmaceuticals? GET STUFFED.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.