COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at her saying that patients should be able to say no to care from someone who hasn't been vaccinated.
How does she ever think that will work! So unvaccinated Steve is on call one night and an emergency comes in. His vaccinated colleague is busy. Does she really think that a person would choose to die of their medical emergency over having Dr Steve help them? Dr Steve can over ride that choice thanks to 'best interests' anyway if it's an emergency.

It makes me so angry that people are now shitting themselves that the nhs will crumble.
Where was this anger when 60,000 care staff were lost? Not there, because people are selfish and don't need carers at this point in their life. So what about the elderly people it has impacted on!

If they drop this mandate then of course I'll be happy, but I'll also be sad that carers were lambs to the slaughter.
It makes no sense to keep the mandate for them if they backtrack on nhs staff.
Science my arse!
Exactly this! Its honestly ridiculous. My mums a carer and 5 of the staff are off with COVID, two residents have it. All triple vaccinated, they do not work for transmission full stop. People can say they reduce it all they like but that is not reflecting in the real world.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this! Its honestly ridiculous. My mums a carer and 5 of the staff are off with COVID, two residents have it. All triple vaccinated, they do not work for transmission full stop. People can say they reduce it all they like but that is not reflecting in the real world.
People are forgetting that they did reduce transmission to a greater extent for the original strains of the virus - which is what the vaccines were trialled on. Since then, the virus has mutated to the point where it evades vaccines/past infection. This doesn’t mean the vaccines do not work.

Reactions: 6
After seeing the actual statistics of people dying from only covid in the uk I'm actually annoyed with myself for getting the vaccine. I wish I had waited now. Starting to make sense why so many NHS staff do not want the vaccine. I know for a fact that I won't be having a 4th if they offer one.
Im sorry and sorry for others who are in the same position as you with regret. Its sad because I think I never saw covid as a threat because I was still working face to face with people throughout the whole pandemic going out and travelling to work everyday whereas the people I know who were furloughed or worked from home were scared because they were not going out and seeing firsthand that it was not as scary as it had been made out to be. Locking people away is the perfect breeding ground for fear and they knew that, thats why we were bombarded with death and case figures everyday.

People are forgetting that they did reduce transmission to a greater extent for the original strains of the virus - which is what the vaccines were trialled on. Since then, the virus has mutated to the point where it evades vaccines/past infection. This doesn’t mean the vaccines do not work.
Im not forgetting anything we are now nowhere near the original strains of the virus, well past that infact. So now making them mandatory for NHS makes no sense. They dont do jack tit for transmission. Just because you keep saying something work’s doesn’t make it true.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im sorry and sorry for others who are in the same position as you with regret. Its sad because I think I never saw covid as a threat because I was still working face to face with people throughout the whole pandemic going out and travelling to work everyday whereas the people I know who were furloughed or worked from home were scared because they were not going out and seeing firsthand that it was not as scary as it had been made out to be. Locking people away is the perfect breeding ground for fear and they knew that, thats why we were bombarded with death and case figures everyday.
I know I mostly had the vaccine so I could travel to Japan when it reopens but knowing what I know now I could of put it off for a while especially when Japan is still closed to tourists, by the time it would open more information on these vaccines would be avaliable. I should of stuck to my guns when they first annouced a vaccine as I was dead set against having it but in the end caved due to pressure from the government and family, never felt like a bigger mug than I do now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ah nothing says #trustthescience like not releasing full trial data.

1642779364089.png

#Trustthescience also says: "The CDC study found natural immunity provides significantly more protection than mRNA pretreatment alone."

Reactions: 10
1642782192969.png

Maybe he meant to say something else and mispronounced. Or his comment was taken out of context. 🤪

1642783203661.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Rare until it happens to you or some close to you.
I know so many with fatigue and other problems since the vaccine but these people have now since contracted covid and will be gaslighted into believing it was covid not the vaccine that caused the problem

Reactions: 15
I’m am right here I’ve just read Austria are making vaccinations mandatory from the 15th March with hefty fines accumulating if you miss you jab appointment 😳

Sorry meant am I right

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m am right here I’ve just read Austria are making vaccinations mandatory from the 15th March with hefty fines accumulating if you miss you jab appointment 😳

Sorry meant am I right
Yes you're correct. Expect more protests.

Also from the US:

1642784187879.png

Reactions: 2
Even Dr Hilary ( who’s a media puppet) had said yesterday on GMB that he thinks mandatory NHS vaccinations would be pointless and should be scrapped. Thats unheard of coming from him

I wonder if Dr Hilary is worried. The amount of interviews Dr James has done over the last couple of weeks makes me wonder if he's gunning for a TV job. 😂

After seeing the actual statistics of people dying from only covid in the uk I'm actually annoyed with myself for getting the vaccine. I wish I had waited now. Starting to make sense why so many NHS staff do not want the vaccine. I know for a fact that I won't be having a 4th if they offer one.
I'm not. The numbers might be lower than some thought, but that's not to say I couldn't have been one of those numbers.

And, as per usual, my disclaimer of: I made the choice to have the vaccine and I'm not saying anyone else should choose to have it. My reasons are my own.

Reactions: 1
Vaccine related deaths.

Maybe they just closed up cause of the protesters.

These people had no right to do this, what happened to the ‘my body, my choice’ they keep going on about. If people choose to go to these pop up vaccination centres to get the vaccine, that is their choice.

Reactions: 5
These people had no right to do this, what happened to the ‘my body, my choice’ they keep going on about. If people choose to go to these pop up vaccination centres to get the vaccine, that is their choice.

That is all well and good when people have all the real facts in front of them but they don't. So there isn't informed consent. The papers being served being served legally I have posted one of the videos today or yesterday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.