Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with anymore threads tbh! 🤣 I’ve been tuning in to TikTok lives and listening as I get jobs done. People have come up with some interesting things! A girl came on earlier and showed a green screen is this Lucy’s ig and she’s following drug plug pages based in Tenerife. This girl is 100% a mule by the sound of it and I think jays got involved.
there’s been talk that he lost a bag of drugs and the Spanish mafia are after him/may have him. Sounds far fetched I know but I guess these things can happen!
People think things sound far fetched but you'd be amazed what goes on in the world. I hear and see some wild things in my job that I'm sure I'd be called a liar for repeating 😄

I don't think it will ever come to light what happened to this boy. I'd be surprised if they ever found him

Reactions: 4
People think things sound far fetched but you'd be amazed what goes on in the world. I hear and see some wild things in my job that I'm sure I'd be called a liar for repeating 😄

I don't think it will ever come to light what happened to this boy. I'd be surprised if they ever found him
Yes! Might be another Madeleine McCann where it seems the truth will never come out!

A shocker, tattle yesterday was light relief!! Quiet day today isn’t it!! Lost track with Vav again, lost track with bison months ago. Shaimey is just boring AF. Any other suggestions?x
Love the bison thread! It’s like a full time job catching up tho, her and Aimee keep me busy😂 also been on the footballers threads (Declan rice ;)

Reactions: 2
The bison thread is hilarious but it moves sooooo quickly, I usually just read the last full page if I’ve lost track.

Vav is hilarious these days, especially since her pal Aimless has become so boring that we’ve all ran out of stuff to tit talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bison thread is hilarious but it moves sooooo quickly, I usually just read the last full page if I’ve lost track.

Vav is hilarious these days, especially since her pal Aimless has become so boring that we’ve all ran out of stuff to tit talk about 😂
I love the bison thread, it’s hilarious but Becki provides our content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and fat jo have far too much confidence for people so…er…..fat, dangerously fat and passing it off as body confidence
They absolutely do! I got called fat on a thread and I’m a size 14 & this was off a bison lover!

So size 30s acceptable but a size 14 is fat; just shows the delusion these gigantic beasts promote!

• Wow
  • Haha
They absolutely do! I got called fat on a thread and I’m a size 14 & this was off a bison lover!

So size 30s acceptable but a size 14 is fat; just shows the delusion these gigantic beasts promote!
I’m the same size as you but because I’m only 5ft tall I probably look completely different and I hate it
I’ve battled an ED for most of my life so I’ve literally been all sizes. My smallest being during Covid thanks to furlough, got addicted to working out and I was painfully thin, but I’d honestly hate to be as big as those two and I can never get over how people defend them!!

I mean, are they all that stupid? Or blind?

I watch Becky’s TikTok’s and all I say to my husband is, isn’t she embarrassed by her size? Aren’t her family embarrassed?

Being overweight to a certain point is fine but that’s morbidly obese and dangerous to her health.
---
Someone posted this and I saved it as it really struck a cord with me

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m the same size as you but because I’m only 5ft tall I probably look completely different and I hate it
I’ve battled an ED for most of my life so I’ve literally been all sizes. My smallest being during Covid thanks to furlough, got addicted to working out and I was painfully thin, but I’d honestly hate to be as big as those two and I can never get over how people defend them!!

I mean, are they all that stupid? Or blind?

I watch Becky’s TikTok’s and all I say to my husband is, isn’t she embarrassed by her size? Aren’t her family embarrassed?

Being overweight to a certain point is fine but that’s morbidly obese and dangerous to her health.
---
Someone posted this and I saved it as it really struck a cord with me
I saw that. I started in the gym 1st May. I’m 8lb down in weight but the scales tell me that I’ve lost 7lbs of fat whilst building 4lb of muscle in that time. Lost 4in off my waist & 3 off my hips & im 2 sizes down in jeans.

Becki and Jo are never gonna lose those numbers because the calories in are about 5/6 times those being burnt. Yes they’re active but what’s the point when you’re cramming in 5000 calories daily?

Reactions: 2
How’s everyone’s week going? Can’t believe it’s only Tuesday 🥹
Summer holidays have started here for us. It was supposed to be Friday but seeing as the teachers in my sons school are awful I’ve decided to pull him out early and hopefully get him moved. So upset that as a parent I’ve been made to feel things are all in my head 😔

• Sad