Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I'm a bully apparently 🙄 because according to others, if someone has a pop at me I'm supposed to reply nicely or just be quiet 😳🤣 a poster who never comments on the thread, decided to come on and disagree with me. Then the same person who caused the trouble commented on the becki fred that they'd been slaughtered on another fred just for disagreeing when they caused all the tit! 😳🤣 I so wanted to say something but I'd already had warnings and posts deleted because they were reporting all my comebacks! 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah I'm a bully apparently 🙄 because according to others, if someone has a pop at me I'm supposed to reply nicely or just be quiet 😳🤣 a poster who never comments on the thread, decided to come on and disagree with me. Then the same person who caused the trouble commented on the becki fred that they'd been slaughtered on another fred just for disagreeing when they caused all the tit! 😳🤣 I so wanted to say something but I'd already had warnings and posts deleted because they were reporting all my comebacks! 🤣
Why are some people such arseholes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t leave the becki thread tho you’re too funny

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bison Becky? I’m on there but usually skip to the last page so I must’ve missed it

That Rebecca lamb is a wee fanny. I used to comment on her threads until she blocked me on Instagram and she wasn’t worth the effort of an open tab on my internet to view her shite🤣 Hope little Woodeh is doing okay, felt for the poor boy!

It really annoys me how we’re expected to just sit and stay quiet when someone is a dick to us and if we do say something we get the warnings rather than the head who started on us.

• Heart
Hi all, I’ve been MIA lately. Just too busy with work. Not going to whinge but duck it’s hard working full time and a single parent when you live with auto immune disease. I was in bed at 4.30 1 night last week!! These cuntent creators don’t have a clue about the reality of life honest to god 🤣 Can someone please tell me how beefy and Mutley met and how he ended up in Ibiza?! Tried to catch up but just can’t keep on top of it all 🙈😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all, I’ve been MIA lately. Just too busy with work. Not going to whinge but duck it’s hard working full time and a single parent when you live with auto immune disease. I was in bed at 4.30 1 night last week!! These cuntent creators don’t have a clue about the reality of life honest to god 🤣 Can someone please tell me how beefy and Mutley met and how he ended up in Ibiza?! Tried to catch up but just can’t keep on top of it all 🙈😆
Sending love your way! Honestly 5 days out of 7 at least I absolutely rage that I wasn’t born into a really wealthy family because I’ve had enough of working all the time 🤣 I know I’d be bored if I didn’t but on the flip side if I was rich I’d be off holidaying and having fun 🤣

• Heart
Sending love your way! Honestly 5 days out of 7 at least I absolutely rage that I wasn’t born into a really wealthy family because I’ve had enough of working all the time 🤣 I know I’d be bored if I didn’t but on the flip side if I was rich I’d be off holidaying and having fun 🤣
Thank you ! ❤ I absolutely love my job, most of the time. But it’s draining having responsibility for other people’s lives then coming home to keep on top of the housework, deal with my teenagers latest dramas and function with pain , next level tiredness, horrific stomach cramps from IBS and whatever latest thing is wrong with me 🤣🤣 I dislocated a finger last week, literally just taking a tin down from the shelf cos my joints are so hyper mobile. No one apart from my closest mates know the extent of how much I struggle because I present a very different appearance to the world. Probably why Shaimey Aimee the chronic hyperchondriac winds me up so much 😬🙈 I would rather than die than be that pathetic!! Don’t know why I am venting on here tbh , probs cos I know so many of you get it. And I’m just bleeping wrecked atm 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Why are some people such arseholes?!
I don't normally react, but it's always the silent lurkers who never say anything but then feel the need to pipe up, just to disagree with you! I'm not having that from someone who's not even a regular 🤣🤣 I can deffo take comments on board and agree to disagree no probs. But when they don't post anything, and just steam in with a negative, what the hell do they expect? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't normally react, but it's always the silent lurkers who never say anything but then feel the need to pipe up, just to disagree with you! I'm not having that from someone who's not even a regular 🤣🤣 I can deffo take comments on board and agree to disagree no probs. But when they don't post anything, and just steam in with a negative, what the hell do they expect? 🙈
Those are the worst kind of arseholes!!

Was wondering where you were! Hope you’re all good ❤❤

• Heart
I’m good love ❤ Hard to join back in sometimes when you miss SO much 🙈 Hopefully won’t lose track this time 🤣 Hope you are ok xx
Please always join in as you don’t miss much at all!!
Aimless is still her boring, lying self.

You did miss the Alf from Home and Away convo though, we all were posting his famous sayings 😂 that passed a few hours whilst we waited for Princess Piglet to wake up and post Hampers packed lunch 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a whole thread on that Jay on here. I haven't got the energy to join in, but I've enjoyed reading it 🤣

There's a whole thread on that Jay on here. I haven't got the energy to join in, but I've enjoyed reading it 🤣
I can’t cope with anymore threads tbh! 🤣 I’ve been tuning in to TikTok lives and listening as I get jobs done. People have come up with some interesting things! A girl came on earlier and showed a green screen is this Lucy’s ig and she’s following drug plug pages based in Tenerife. This girl is 100% a mule by the sound of it and I think jays got involved.
there’s been talk that he lost a bag of drugs and the Spanish mafia are after him/may have him. Sounds far fetched I know but I guess these things can happen!

Reactions: 5