Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!
I did think to myself that if no one had started a new one by the time I’d arrived to work then I’d do it, but you’ve saved me the trouble 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning my two faced twatty wankers. Hope you all have a lovely day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread

Wonder if Queen Aimee Jo will come on with another story/update.

someone mentioned they don’t want to be seen as being like Aimee’s huns, well that’s too late.

Theres a few on that thread I did like & wish we could have here as I think they’d be a welcome addition.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was talked about by one of them , that eitak one (presume their name is Katie) that they’re glad I left and it was my fault the doxxing thing went the way it did because I called it out, and I can take my wooden spoon with me 🤣🤣🤣 So I presume I wouldn’t be welcomed back 🤣 So my point is that the ones complaining that we have been discussing them need to also realise that it works both ways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was talked about by one of them , that eitak one (presume their name is Katie) that they’re glad I left and it was my fault the doxxing thing went the way it did because I called it out, and I can take my wooden spoon with me 🤣🤣🤣 So I presume I wouldn’t be welcomed back 🤣 So my point is that the ones complaining that we have been discussing them need to also realise that it works both ways
I don’t think I’ll be welcome back now 😂 but hey ho.. staying in my tattle lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Think they apologised yesterday sort of for that comment

Reactions: 5
What baffles me is that this thread is the off topic one. We're not even discussing it on the main Aimless thread, yet this one is watched just as closely. So who's really the obsessed here? 🤔 a bit rich accusing us of stalking them 🤣

What baffles me is that this thread is the off topic one. We're not even discussing it on the main Aimless thread, yet this one is watched just as closely. So who's really the obsessed here? 🤔 a bit rich accusing us of stalking them 🤣
If it was on the Aimee thread fair enough but like you said it’s a complete different thread!

Reactions: 7
Rest.in.penis saying what we all think 😂

They’ll be jumped on for that comment & prove they’re exactly like Aimee’s huns

Attachments

• Haha
Hi everyone! Just been catching up as I’ve not been on tattle much due to horrible covid.
Anyway, was wondering, what if Jo is actually Aimee? Maybe she found out she’d been reported to DVLA and then made the Jo account so she could say on TikTok about it and accuse ‘the trolls’? It seems like ‘Jo’ is asking for people to connect with her using their real accounts, with real names etc, while hers is a burner. Surely they’re opening themselves up to a whole load of trouble if that was the case? Aimee can’t comment here because her thread is locked to new members but CC isn’t. I’m probably way off though.

Hi everyone! Just been catching up as I’ve not been on tattle much due to horrible covid.
Anyway, was wondering, what if Jo is actually Aimee? Maybe she found out she’d been reported to DVLA and then made the Jo account so she could say on TikTok about it and accuse ‘the trolls’? It seems like ‘Jo’ is asking for people to connect with her using their real accounts, with real names etc, while hers is a burner. Surely they’re opening themselves up to a whole load of trouble if that was the case? Aimee can’t comment here because her thread is locked to new members but CC isn’t. I’m probably way off though.
I don’t think she is Aimee but I do get where you’re coming from. There’s nothing to stop Aimee registering on there and blending in for a couple of months, saying tit about herself to try and fool users there, then gegging in on the private chat they’re making

Reactions: 10
Hope you’re on the mend now?

I don’t think it is Aimee but they certainly seem to be an awful lot like her. I do believe she knows her, hates her for whatever reason & now she’s loving the attention from all her “stories”

If it is Aimee and they’ve entered into a group chat with her then more fool them for risking their identities

Reactions: 8
Jo was around with what we suspect are multiple accounts, used to target Aimless way before the DVLA stuff. Jo was making all sorts of wild claims like she's in contact with Andy, she knows her IRL, made out she wanted to meet her on the beach, all kinds of bizarre tit. She then ramped it up with the dvla stuff which absolutely anyone can do! You don't have to know the person

Jo was around with what we suspect are multiple accounts, used to target Aimless way before the DVLA stuff. Jo was making all sorts of wild claims like she's in contact with Andy, she knows her IRL, made out she wanted to meet her on the beach, all kinds of bizarre tit. She then ramped it up with the dvla stuff which absolutely anyone can do! You don't have to know the person
Worked at duncles care home, knew her as kid, goes to the same nail salon where she turned her back on when she came in, was going to Barcelona the same week but has since cancels due to the sick relative (and losing all their money for not going - who can afford to lose that kind of money?)

Reactions: 8
Hope you’re on the mend now?

I don’t think it is Aimee but they certainly seem to be an awful lot like her. I do believe she knows her, hates her for whatever reason & now she’s loving the attention from all her “stories”

If it is Aimee and they’ve entered into a group chat with her then more fool them for risking their identities
Getting there thank you, second time I’ve had it, but much worse this time.
I just think they’re risking a lot giving their actual details to someone they don’t know, even if it isn’t Aimee.

• Heart