Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a wanker ! If someone wants a mince pie tell them to eat the mince pie .I’m sick of her cashing in on glorifying her bloody eating disorder and encouraging others to be like her .makes me sick to think my 6 yr old daughter could grow up idolising people like this
The thing that fucks me off the most is everyone arse licks the duck out of her saying she is amazing and that's what they all needed to hear.

It is beyond me how only a fair few 'us lot lol' can see past what she is. So so dangerous 😔

Reactions: 7
There's a girl who followers her workouts on instagram who I'm genuinely concerned about (Rach_fitness24)

CB used to like and comment on her pics but now she is blatantly falling into an ED. no comments from CB.

Reactions: 1
There's a girl who followers her workouts on instagram who I'm genuinely concerned about (Rach_fitness24)

CB used to like and comment on her pics but now she is blatantly falling into an ED. no comments from CB.
Wow just had a look.

Some days just having fruit for lunch and burning over double than her calorie intake what the actual duck!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow just had a look.

Some days just having fruit for lunch and burning over double than her calorie intake what the actual duck!
It's so upsetting and CB was encouraging her for ages. Even when she was already small and openly in a deficit

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The Christmas eating advice has really annoyed me! As someone who has suffered with an ED, I can tell you it never goes away completely and is always at the back of your mind. I always have a little panic about Christmas but then I think you know what it’s one day, what is the point in life if you can’t enjoy yourself when everyone else is.

It’s also totally contradicting what she said last week coming back from Dubai that she’d eaten/drank everything she wanted because she works so hard. Well guess what, we all work hard, might not have all day every day to work out like her but everyone deserves a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In her video after she has exercised is she saying 'i feel like ive been abused' its one of those ones where it really sounds like thats what she is saying but i cant fathom that someone would be stupid enough to say something like that on social media.

• Wow
  • Angry
In her video after she has exercised is she saying 'i feel like ive been abused' its one of those ones where it really sounds like thats what she is saying but i cant fathom that someone would be stupid enough to say something like that on social media.
954E2BF6-9038-46D7-B3FD-A8C60087AE0D.png

• Wow
This one?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
When she gets to her 50s she is going to have some bad joints for sure !

oh wow... surely she can’t be trying to lose more weight? I don’t understand how peoples Friends and family don’t step in! She’s only eating 1000 calories a day!

Reactions: 8
Poor girl
Just looked. So thin , I am sure there will be several others like her judging by the comments on the FB page .

Reactions: 5
Changing the subject but does anyone notice how she always asks Majestic for a new playlist but plays the same songs every bleeping workout 😂

Poor girl
Just looked. So thin , I am sure there will be several others like her judging by the comments on the FB page .
Just seen her page, wow she’s not well. You can see in her face that she’s dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her page, wow she’s not well. You can see in her face that she’s dead behind the eyes.
I just can't get my head around how little she is eating and how much she is burning. I wouldn't be able to function at all

Oh yeah, so much for 'the heaviest I've lifted since lockdown is 7.5kg an I'm in the best shape ever' OK Hun that's why you've got a barbell and 15kg dumbells in your gym babes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She uses a 18kg kettlebell on some
Of her leg workouts I know because I’ve done them

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah, so much for 'the heaviest I've lifted since lockdown is 7.5kg an I'm in the best shape ever' OK Hun that's why you've got a barbell and 15kg dumbells in your gym babes
I think she posted some 22. 5kg dumbells last night

She uses a 18kg kettlebell on some
Of her leg workouts I know because I’ve done them
She says she hasn't lifted more than 7.5 though which is a lie 😂

Changing the subject but does anyone notice how she always asks Majestic for a new playlist but plays the same songs every bleeping workout 😂
her playlists are FINALLY new thank god.
I still do her workouts as I can’t go to a gym at the moment and today I noticed new tunes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.