Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she is bordering on being unhealthily thin again. She's had an eating disorder in the past and its an easy thing to slip back into if you arent careful
I doubt she's ever recovered tbh. Her saying she cooks all those meals and actually eats them is an act.

Reactions: 7
I doubt she's ever recovered tbh. Her saying she cooks all those meals and actually eats them is an act.
You can tell by the lack of cooking utensils that she doesn’t cook. She never talks about doubling up on ingredients to batch cook meals for the next few days either which is usually something that most PT will preach about.

Reactions: 9
I feel
Like I am holiday with her as she doesn’t stop posting stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much fun is she really having when she’s on her phone all day posting on the gram😂

Reactions: 11
Why does she nip her waist in , in her photos ?! I would be fuming if I did the amount of exercise she does and still have to do that.

Reactions: 8
If people wanna get filler I’m really not against it as I’ve had cosmetic surgery myself (no filler though, thought of stuff near by face freaks me out) and most of my things have been corrective (bodged c section and abnominus recti and eye surgery as i had failed lasik) and ya know it’s fair enough. Gotta do what makes ya happy!
But what scares me is people think they will look like that if they do her workouts.

Even CB doesn’t look like CB without the work. Which by the way I’m saying is fine, but it’s worrying how many women are developing eating disorders and body image issues due to unrealistic expectations!
I don’t have anything against people that wanna have work done it just annoys me when they say I’ve had it all dissolved/removed but then within weeks its back and even worse than ever! At least be honest with the people that are funding your lifestyle lol

Reactions: 5
In her Dubai bikini pics she doesn't have visible abs and still has the lower 'pouch'. Even CB doesn't look like CB. We can all have abs and a booty if we pose in the right lighting, she posts pics that are not realistic and has plenty of young girls chasing her so called perfect body which she doesn't even have without filters and lighting. It's really sad and I hope that people wake up to the fact that NO ONE apart from body builders have visible abs all the time. CB defo doesnt

I’m honestly not impressed by her body at all considering the amount she works out

So glad I found this thread! A friend and I discuss all the same things you guys have mentioned! I’ve been sitting here laughing my head off! She totally looks like the Grinch/some sort of critter. I’ve thought this for ages, so glad someone mentioned it 😂 And the utter bollocks about saying she’s had all her fillers dissolved etc. makes out like she has no work done, which is pretty misleading considering her face is absolutely pumped full of Botox. I would know as my face looks the same haha. Cannot stand the weird dancing in the videos and her “warriors” are complete saddos. Who posts tit like they do on their stories about someone they’ve never met? Bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
tbh most people can look ripped with the right lighting 😂 when I was doing my comp prep, I’d always take pictures in front of a ring light or a bright window as id look ripped compared to normal light. Plus I’m sure she does not eat before her pictures or workouts at home to look slimmer

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Georgia’s story “if I hear omg Courtney I do all your work outs one more time” - oh sorry that your friend is such an A lister, how very annoying for you both that people want to talk about the app that they spend their hard earned money on. Courtney’s attitude of wanting people to say hi to her in Dubai and chat lasted long. The lack of interest on her face when that guy is talking to her about it to her is LAUGHABLE. But she doesn’t do it for the money rememberrrrrrrrr

I've been reading this thread for a while and just sitting quietly agreeing with a lot of things that people have been saying. I joined the app as she seemed genuine and in the start all her followers really supported each other. I initially started to get back on track with my fitness to get back into competitive running and in the start in really worked. And for that i can't fault her. I stopped for personal reasons and was about to recontinue when I found this thread and realised I'd been muting the Facebook group continuously as everyone was getting toxic and realised it wasn't the environment I wanted supporting my mental and physical fitness/health. So many other fitness influencers/pts are so much more realistic and supportive. Courtney has become so fake and its obvious that all the success has made her become materialistic and money orientated. She had either never recovered from her ED or all the pressure had caused it to return. She was in far better shape in the middle of lockdown compared to now. She's overworked, not eating a sufficient diet and only cares about what people think about her looks than the image and support she should be giving to her followers. It looks like she is still that insecure little girl and hasn't had the right help to get back on her feet.
She has become so selfcentered and I hope a lot of the current followers realise sooner than later that they need to find a new and better way to reach their fitness goals. I've seen so many get injured and carry on training, whilst asking for and listening to incorrect advice which irks me as a sports therapist. I've also seen so many develop EDs or relapse. It's so upsetting.
On a side note, I don't think it's really fair dragging Georgia into CB drama. Yes they work together now but it isn't fair tarnishing her business and livelihood when it's CB in the limelight. Plus I agree with her annoyance. They are supposed to be on a girls break together and CB openly asked people to come and find them. That's not fair. I would prefer my personal time and space. Surely as her 'best friend' CB should be able to see this and ask people to give them privacy. But she's so self centered and loves the attention and 'fame' that's all that's important. Look at the photos she took of Georgia all blurry and she gets perfect ones in return. CB is all me me me. Can't wait till people realise and her kingdom comes crashing down.

If you've read this far me and my rant thank you 😅

Reactions: 28
I really need to leave this group, these people are beyond obsessive
These people need to get a life! On the contrary, apart from the hotel and weather obvs, the holiday looks like a nightmare 😂 I can’t stand pouting and preening like a dick plus those lads they’ve attracted 🤢. Don’t get me wrong, I love a girlie holiday but this looks like it’s purely for the gram.

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad I’m not young anymore and have to do things just for the ‘ ‘ Gram ‘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.