Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at those photos she posted tonight on her Instagram you can see where they’ve been edited. It’s really sad when you think that someone who has her physique and is all about being confident feels the need to photoshop themselves.

Reactions: 3
I noticed the extra thin waist in the second one, now I'm seeing the 'square nunny' too 😁

She looks rediculous !why would she edit her photos?the way she goes on about loving her natural self now too ,she’s a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she promoting other gym brands when she has her own collection?? Also funny how she said she like high support sports bras but the ones in her collection are low support. (But apparently she designed them? Lol you’re not fooling anyone CB)

Reactions: 10
Did anyone clock the barbell in her story this morning? Did she use it in the live or is she inevitably doing other stuff and faking that her body is from HIIT 🙄

Who saw the screenshot of a fan saying they have tried other fitness influencer workouts and hers is the best? She ‘scribbled out’ the names but not very well. Can clearly see Kayla/grace fit etc. If she didn’t want people to see the names she could have scribbled it out better. Seems like a dig at the other fitness girls

Reactions: 10
On her recent story she has said that results are from not over training but she encourages people to work out 2 times a day 😅 have a day off love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else follow her FB support group? There’s a girl who’s posted asking if anyone else had missed a period since starting Courtney’s challenge....so many girls have said they’re losing their periods through over exercising and under eating, which has only started when they took part in the challenge. Really sad and dangerous culture she’s created 😔 I’ve been through an ED and her group is the exact opposite of the support you need, I find it so triggering 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Forgive my ignorance, but when periods stop is this usually when someone has lost so much weight? I agree, she seems to be creating an extreme diet and exercise culture, unless you’re some athlete or extremely fit I don’t see how you can exercise twice a day, every day. This will undoubtedly take a toll on your body!

Reactions: 8
Forgive my ignorance, but when periods stop is this usually when someone has lost so much weight? I agree, she seems to be creating an extreme diet and exercise culture, unless you’re some athlete or extremely fit I don’t see how you can exercise twice a day, every day. This will undoubtedly take a toll on your body!
It can be yes. Or that you aren't feeding your body enough or you are over exercising or a mix of all of them. It can also happen when people are overweight too. I had trouble with my periods for years and when I lost some weight (I'm now an average shape looking size 12 lol best way to describe) they regulated more.

The technical name for it is amenorrhea. Stress on the body stops your period basically. It all has an impact on our hormones.

People don't realise how important it is to look after our bodies (but obviously not in an obsessive way, I just mean a balanced, happy, maintainable, lifestyle).

Our bodies are a wonderful thing and our health on the inside trumps any physical appearance. Wish more people, especially young girls (and past me) realised this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.