Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

honestly the shorts and tights and LV boots are back again hahaha someone needs to tell her that just because her shorts are Reiss doesn’t mean they’re nice! That outfit is so tragic and so out of fashion!! She needs a stylist!

She’s shading Krissy Cela. Krissy did a post saying she’ll never be the sort of trainer who gives a cash prize at the end of a challenge etc. I remember seeing it and I checked if her a Courtney follow eachother and they did. But after seeing Courtney’s story last night I’ve noticed that she’s unfollowed Krissy!
How pathetic of CB to post that Instagram post, she seems to have a very nasty immature streak about her, something which you shouldn’t publicly admit too when you have a large following! It makes her looks childish. Also Krissy comes across far better than CB does on Instagram and I actually prefer her workouts, she doesn’t do stupid dancing and shout ‘yeh’ after every sentence!

Reactions: 1
Her Depop OMG!! All the stuff that brands send to her for free and she’s selling on for £20-£25 a pop! I really hope she’s donating some of that free cash to charity but we all know it’s being injected straight into her face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The stuff shes doing to her face is terrible, she could be anywhere from 25-45 years old lets be honest lol

Reactions: 4
What’s her Depop ?
Courtneydblack. She seems to be on a mad one selling stuff on her depop, shes even selling 2 “unworn” outfits from Saint Avenue aka Sam Faiers new clothing line, probably gifted but looks shite so CB thought she would sell it on 😂

I cant believe shes getting away with selling so much Women’s Best/Bo and Tee stuff when she is signed to them isnt she?!

• Wow
She really is over doing it with all of the work on he face, it’s actually really sad!!
her chin ... Jesus and the amount of work on her forehead and nose - too much 😳🤯

• Wow
Someone should let the brands know. Surely if it’s gifted she shouldn’t be able to re sell it!

Courtneydblack. She seems to be on a mad one selling stuff on her depop, shes even selling 2 “unworn” outfits from Saint Avenue aka Sam Faiers new clothing line, probably gifted but looks shite so CB thought she would sell it on 😂

I cant believe shes getting away with selling so much Women’s Best/Bo and Tee stuff when she is signed to them isnt she?!

Just had a look and most of it’s sold!! Wow 😳

I would literally love to style Courtney. Bring her look more up to date. I think there are so many more styles she could try that would flatter her frame and height more. And most of the time....less is more. One hero piece not glam glam glam everything. Would love it. Style Guide DOES courtney black, can see it now.
A bit like when people do the 'my boyfriend does my make up' video.
Each to their own and it obviously feels authentic to her. I'd just love her to see herself in stuff she wouldn't normally wear xx

I do quite like Courtney (wrong thread?) BUT she's injected so much into her face she looks a lot older than her years. Not keen on the extensions or fake tan either.

Reactions: 3
The fillers and tan age her because she’s got such a small naturally young face.
This might not make sense now that I’ve put into words but, If you didn’t know how old she was and someone told you she’s 38 you’d think yeah she looks good for her age.
But if someone said she’s early 20s you’d think f*ck she looks about 40.

I do quite like Courtney (wrong thread?) BUT she's injected so much into her face she looks a lot older than her years. Not keen on the extensions or fake tan either.

Reactions: 11
Her and her mum look more like sisters

Whoever said her style is the “divorced auntie you keep away from your dad at parties” summed her style up perfectly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her and her mum look more like sisters

Whoever said her style is the “divorced auntie you keep away from your dad at parties” summed her style up perfectly 😂😂😂
This description pops into my head every time I see a pic of Courtney lmfao

• Haha
She’s had 3 boob jobs.
She got one and they were huge and really fake looking and they developed a problem so had to be removed. She got them replaced by the same surgeon but she was still not happy with them so went to a new surgeon for boob job number 3.
I think she did say at the time that she regretted getting them done in the first place because she was given ones that were far too big and unnatural for her body.

She’s definitely had a nose job, 2 boob jobs, countless fillers in her face and she’s only 22/23! Also do you think her guides and being a PT are enough for her to live such a plush life? I’m amazed lol

She needs a stylist ASAP 🥴🥴🥴

Wow that is so so shady!! They should be giving the money to charity or helping families in these hard times, some people can’t even afford to feed their children and Courtney is making money off FREE gifts. Wow, atrocious!

Attachments

She's always editing the tit out of her pictures as well. So obvious when she posts videos of her exercising and her waist isnt 4cm wide

honestly the shorts and tights and LV boots are back again hahaha someone needs to tell her that just because her shorts are Reiss doesn’t mean they’re nice! That outfit is so tragic and so out of fashion!! She needs a stylist!

How pathetic of CB to post that Instagram post, she seems to have a very nasty immature streak about her, something which you shouldn’t publicly admit too when you have a large following! It makes her looks childish. Also Krissy comes across far better than CB does on Instagram and I actually prefer her workouts, she doesn’t do stupid dancing and shout ‘yeh’ after every sentence!
Reiss 😂it may be nice quality but my mum shops there and she is 60!

Reactions: 3
She's always editing the tit out of her pictures as well. So obvious when she posts videos of her exercising and her waist isnt 4cm wide
I’ve always found her to be quite ‘blocky’ as she doesn’t have much waist at all in real life but her waist seems to be minute in pictures? I don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 5
What the duck is that outfit 🤮
The Facetune/photoshop game is haaaard on that photo. Check out how off her her arm holding the bag is.

She needs a stylist ASAP 🥴🥴🥴

Wow that is so so shady!! They should be giving the money to charity or helping families in these hard times, some people can’t even afford to feed their children and Courtney is making money off FREE gifts. Wow, atrocious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.