Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I stumbled on this thread, I’ve always had a feeling something was off about her, definitely see the mean girl vibes creeping out more and more.

Her ‘designer’ bags are most definitely fake, you can tell by the leather and strap lengths especially on her Chanel bag. Also notice how she never shows off the bags and boxes, if they were real she most definitely would! She loves being flashy and extravagant.

I do find her extremely triggering though, I’ve always had an obsession with calorie counting / weighing myself and I find she fuels that obsession.
I think a lot of her stuff is fake. Her best friend Georgia used to sell fake stuff on her business Instagram. Also notice how on her story today she tells you where everything was from, including her hat but doesn’t say her bag is from dior... she brags so much when she spends money and I never see her bragging about new bags so they must be fake!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has absolutely no dress sense

I wonder how many of her “warriors” also read on here?

Reactions: 9
Her style is so so terrible! Shorts with tights and a pleather shirt and she’s done a ‘styling’ story and just added a CD bag haha ... stick to gym gear!
This is one of the worst outfits so far! She looks like she works in waitrose lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Courtney still hang out with that girl that she used to train all the time? Cannot for the life of me remember what her name is but she was a bigger girl who actually lost a lot of weight and they went to Thailand together on holiday. Only asking as I unfollowed ages ago cause her lockdown videos and dancing got on my tits

Reactions: 1
Does Courtney still hang out with that girl that she used to train all the time? Cannot for the life of me remember what her name is but she was a bigger girl who actually lost a lot of weight and they went to Thailand together on holiday. Only asking as I unfollowed ages ago cause her lockdown videos and dancing got on my tits
I remember her!!!! Haven’t heard of her for a long time. No idea what her name was but i can picture her face. Someone will remember!

I remember her!!!! Haven’t heard of her for a long time. No idea what her name was but i can picture her face. Someone will remember!
I remember her! She was training her for her wedding I believe? I do remember Courtney going to her wedding!

I need to make this my evening mission 😂

Ok so it was a lot easier than expected I thought her name was alisha but it’s ashleigh, just go on to who she’s following it’s super easy to find her

I’ve followed her for a long time and think she gets a new BFF every 6 months. Georgia, your time is almost up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for a long time and think she gets a new BFF every 6 months. Georgia, your time is almost up 🤣
There was another girl a v v long time ago. Also a PT. dark hair. Do you remember? I am talking years ago now!

What happened to her dog? Followed her way before lockdown but I was tired of the ‘cheat meals are the devil’ vibe lol

What happened to her dog? Followed her way before lockdown but I was tired of the ‘cheat meals are the devil’ vibe lol
Someone mentioned in this thread that the dog choked and died after she left it alone in her flat. She said she gave it to her mum ages ago but has never mentioned or showed pics of the dog since

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20201026-225242_Instagram.jpg

Anyone have any tea on who she was moaning about?

I saw Bret Contreras who she follows basically denounced her type of workout plans but he doesn't even follow her so 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 289430

Anyone have any tea on who she was moaning about?

I saw Bret Contreras who she follows basically denounced her type of workout plans but he doesn't even follow her so 🤷🏾‍♀️
He’s the glute guy and is known for being a sleeze! Her workouts are just for pure cal burn. If someone is wanting to ‘grow’ a body part they need to up the cals and start lifting heavy.

Reactions: 4
He’s the glute guy and is known for being a sleeze! Her workouts are just for pure cal burn. If someone is wanting to ‘grow’ a body part they need to up the cals and start lifting heavy.
I agree with you about upping the cals and lifting heavy (I don't know much about Bret), but I was just wondering who was shading her.

She’s shading Krissy Cela. Krissy did a post saying she’ll never be the sort of trainer who gives a cash prize at the end of a challenge etc. I remember seeing it and I checked if her a Courtney follow eachother and they did. But after seeing Courtney’s story last night I’ve noticed that she’s unfollowed Krissy!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.