Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had a nose job, 2 boob jobs, countless fillers in her face and she’s only 22/23! Also do you think her guides and being a PT are enough for her to live such a plush life? I’m amazed lol
She looks a lot older than that! I would have put her at about 28 or so

Reactions: 1
I find it worrying that she’s promoting 2x workouts a day most days. Before lockdown she would literally say you need rest days and only train 5 times a week! She is a sell out.
I agree ,it is completely unnecessary and unsustainable for the average person to be doing 2x workouts a day .Fair enough if a person wants too and is capable but Iike you say she is promoting it in an unhealthy way .I used to have an eating disorder and I’ve also been obsessed with gym and controlling what I eat ( I’ve had an Ed so obviously ) ,anyway I can see a lot of classic ed behaviour being promoted by her wether subconsciously or not .
Sometimes I think it’s impossible to be 100% of that Ed mindset and Given her platform it can be very damaging when it’s pushed on other impressionable people

Reactions: 3
Whenever she goes out she looks like her outfits have come straight from a market! She’s got so much money and such a great figure but the clothes she chooses do nothing for her

Reactions: 10
I think its a bit harsh calling her a racist and trying to end her career over it, it was years ago and the word is in a lot of songs, which is the type of music she listens too! Plus she’s mixed race aswel ...I can take her or leave her she doesn’t bother me but sabotaging someone’s livelihood over something they did years ago is not on

• Haha
  • Wow
I think its a bit harsh calling her a racist and trying to end her career over it, it was years ago and the word is in a lot of songs, which is the type of music she listens too! Plus she’s mixed race aswel ...I can take her or leave her she doesn’t bother me but sabotaging someone’s livelihood over something they did years ago is not on
Those tweets were disgusting end of story! I’ve never tweeted such things and I’m mixed race but yeh some of us just know right from wrong I guess. She’s liable for whatever she’s said that’s the facts. Tough tit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those tweets were disgusting end of story! I’ve never tweeted such things and I’m mixed race but yeh some of us just know right from wrong I guess. She’s liable for whatever she’s said that’s the facts. Tough tit
But its ok for black ppl to throw the word around willy nilly 🙄 when a word gets chucked around a lot other people tend to pick it up and use it too

Dunno what you’re bringing that up for we are discussing Courtney’s tweets that’s all..... you are going off topic

You mentioned black people using that word. Courtney ain’t black that why I’m confused at what you’re banging on about 💀
You know exactly what I’m going on about, I’m sure you’re intelligent enough 😉 don’t make yourself look silly 😝

Trust me I ain’t 😘 just hate people going off topic as does everyone else
No worries if you want to discuss further just inbox me 😁

anyway...... is there any proof of the dog choking that’s awful if it has especially if she’s lied about it

I have tried to look for the tweets that were posted on here and can’t find them. She must have seen this and deleted them!!!

But oh no the irony in this one...
Scroll back to page 5 on this thread all the tweets are still there 👌🏽😊 there’s no denying our Courtney is one vile absolute racist 🤮

But its ok for black ppl to throw the word around willy nilly 🙄 when a word gets chucked around a lot other people tend to pick it up and use it too
the standard reply of every low key racist 🤮😡😤 just cause black people use a word does not ever make it ok for anyone to throw it about on tweets or whatever. You are quite clearly part of the ongoing problem. Disgusted. 🤮😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Scroll back to page 5 on this thread all the tweets are still there 👌🏽😊 there’s no denying our Courtney is one vile absolute racist 🤮

the standard reply of every low key racist 🤮😡😤 just cause black people use a word does not ever make it ok for anyone to throw it about on tweets or whatever. You are quite clearly part of the ongoing problem. Disgusted. 🤮😡😡😡
😂😂😂 thought this discussion ended back up there 👆
I’m very far from a racist what I’m saying is when Courtney posted those tweets she was very young, she listens to the type of music that word is used a lot in young people pick things like that up. I’m not saying it’s not a disgusting word I’d never use it myself and I’d imagine Courtney hasn’t used it either since she’s grown up and educated herself

As you said earlier you don’t like it when people go off topic it ended when I said if you want to discuss further inbox me but seems you’ve carried on 🙄🤷‍♀️

I don’t need to inbox and listen to racists thanks I’m good 🙃👍🏽 Just to be clear at 16 she’s not young. End of story. She’s quite clearly old enough at 16 to know that’s wrong. It’s people like yourself justifying it just cause black people use the word. It’s sickening.

I don’t need to inbox and listen to racists thanks I’m good 🙃👍🏽 Just to be clear at 16 she’s not young. End of story. She’s quite clearly old enough at 16 to know that’s wrong. It’s people like yourself justifying it just cause black people use the word. It’s sickening.
Oh pipe the duck down with your double standards either the words vile or it isn’t whoever uses it

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh pipe the duck down with your double standards either the words vile or it isn’t whoever uses it
You really should educate yourself on black history and the origins of the word before trying to defend racist comments. Her comments are racist and vile, doesn’t matter her age, context, situation - that’s it. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You really should educate yourself on black history and the origins of the word before trying to defend racist comments. Her comments are racist and vile, doesn’t matter her age, context, situation - that’s it. End of
Sorry no I don’t need to educate myself on anything if the word is being flung around in songs sung by black people then people especially young ones are gonna think its ok to use you cant have a word that’s vile one minuet and not the next doesn’t matter who’s mouth its come out or whatever context its used in its a vile word and shouldn’t be used by anyone what I’m saying is Courtney was young and influenced by the music she listens to ... but to try and destroy her career over it is wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.