Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happygolucky7

I paid her to do an add for my brand, she contacted me. She’s rude, obnoxious and was trying to tell me what I wanted wouldn’t work with ‘her’ followers. She didn’t even post the ad on time told me she was ‘busy’ on the day I paid for her to post so posted a terrible ad the next day. Never worked with such a terrible influencer!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Glamtone11

Rene K couture have just done a poll on Insta stories on whether or not their customers like seeing gifted items sent to influencers (70% said no and rightly so)..and then showed a screenshot of CB flogging a brand new never worn gifted item on her Depop.

what’s the point in accepting the item in the first place if you’re just going to sell it straight on? It’s absolutely vulgar and just goes to show how grabby and greedy she is. Zero morals whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wilson585

Sooo calorie obsessed! Just watched her food shop video “mangoes, pineapples are higher in calories so I don’t eat those” is such a dangerous thing to put out there to so many people! She’d cringe knowing what I eat in a day 😂

• Heart

KatKit2000

Has anyone seen Georgia’s story “if I hear omg Courtney I do all your work outs one more time” - oh sorry that your friend is such an A lister, how very annoying for you both that people want to talk about the app that they spend their hard earned money on. Courtney’s attitude of wanting people to say hi to her in Dubai and chat lasted long. The lack of interest on her face when that guy is talking to her about it to her is LAUGHABLE. But she doesn’t do it for the money rememberrrrrrrrr

passmethetea101

FFS she is such a show off. Loves to flaunt her wealth in front of everyone. Have you seen her stories about all her new furniture - purposely leaving the price on full show

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
If I see one more post asking why their knees hurt when they’re not wearing trainers or asking what BCAA is I’ll scream 🤣 they need a moderator and an FAQs.
An app telling thousands of people to use the same list of supplements without any advice or information about what they are, what they’re for and when/how to use them. But she’s the best pt guys, doing it out the goodness of her heart guys not for the monehhhh guys, yeah?
If someone posts in the group saying they didn’t like a workout, it’s full of comments from fangirls and then usually a big ranty post from one of the fangirls something along the lines of ‘
“Our Court is trying her best guys, she’s slaving away everyday creating all these workouts by herself and even invented new exercises and everything. If you’re reading this, i LoVe YoU cOuRt.xoxo”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
When a workout starts at 8 in a gym, that’s the time it starts. You don’t turn up and watch the instructor posing and dancing for 10 minutes before you begin. It was fine when the workouts were completely free but I think the ones on the app shouldn’t have any of her titting about in them, it’s irritating and unprofessional.
A lot of her workouts are difficult to keep up with because of all the jumping around at high speed, there have been a few people post in the group about that too and as usual the deluded warriors come to Courtney’s defence.......and she’s nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember Courtney’s saying she said she got all her fillers etc dissolved and is au natural now? Ive just seen her picture posted on an aesthetics Instagram saying they did her lips at the end of June.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbelltea2020

I have had to unfollow all of the typical fitness ’influencers’ as I just cannot tolerate the amount of cr*p they push, nutritional advice without any qualifications and constant HIIT training.
I’m fed up of the number of ‘influencers’ disguising eating disorders with an obsessive healthy early lifestyle.. Alex Cane and Zara McDermott are just another example of this. You watch in a few years they’ll have got back to the healthy size they were before comparing pictures of their stick selves now and say ‘no one knew I was hiding an eating disorder I became obsessed blah blah blah.’

Muttie

B65682C3-2B96-40B4-93E7-50F4B3E1FA4C.png
EC8EEFB7-B8E3-4FE3-BDED-AED1C23D9D6E.png
FFEB6565-C266-4FA2-B020-F61B58F0BFE4.png
F8D36A37-BB86-4BBA-B1B3-F3A20AF51046.png

for those who missed her stories.... her app must be making a killing!!! 3 and a half grand for a sofa?!! Pretty tone deaf of her tbh given the state of unemployment currently in the UK, I’m all for flaunting things you work for but this just feels very in your face when nobody even asked other than her cult followers probably

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I in no way think CB looks bad but I really think her followers need to see these pictures to see that CB doesn’t even look like CB.
04960B4A-0FEB-48AC-8881-414492489CE9.png

Tinkerbelltea2020

I’ve finally unfollowed her again today.. I’ve always been on and off about her but recently she’s been getting on my nerves and whoever said it is right.. you can see straight through her ‘niceness’. I tried her app for 3 weeks then did the challenge for 4.. didn’t loose any weight or look any different but was just absolutely exhausted. There is no way she is eating what she says she is and staying that tiny. I upped my calories like she keeps shoving down everyone’s throats and it just made me gain more weight.. she’s so up her own arse since making the coin, makes out she’s this proper girls girl when in reality she isn’t.. she has one friend (or work colleague idk?), doesn’t reply to DMs asking for advice, and I personally think she is extremely rude in her Instagram comments.

ALSO I agree with whoever also said she’s a massive Coke head. I get major druggy vibes from her and she is ALWAYS at raves (when they were allowed lol). She’s just overall bad vibes

• Heart

Glamtone11

You guys have been asking about bits I’ve been getting for the home......? Pretty sure not even her obsessive fan girls are that desperate to know where her tacky furniture is from & glitter canvases 🤢

just an excuse to ram her new found wealth down everyone’s throats - let’s be honest no one is asking an online PT for garden furniture recommendations 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Thetruth123

VIP Member
My bf used to work with her ex and she is nuts proper jealous and possessive!! All attention has to be on her!!!
Personally I think she still has an eating disorder!
she is obsessive with food and excersice ....she is no fitness role model far too toxic

Reactions: 14