Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieB12

Has anyone seen on the group someone is asking if she can have an advent calendar chocolate as it may dint her progress? CB needs to call this shit out because people are obsessive now and showing signs of ED!

Reactions: 20

Mellymoo84

In one of her stories today, she’s like oh drank so much, ate so much but I’m not gonna weigh myself blah blah...few stories later, she declares she’s weighed her self & lost weight.
Hypocrite for sure, it’s getting annoying now.
Even on the lives & app recordings she says it’s not about the calories you burn....but then mentions how many she’s burned on her Apple Watch 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

TJ90

VIP Member
The comment below Courtney’s though! 😂😂😂😂😂🙂

I wonder how many young girls will end up pumped full of fillers and fake tits to try to look like their idol. The girl who posted about raising money to get her a gift posted a few days ago saying she has gained the confidence to do 3 workouts per day. Really confused me, you gained confidence to do 3 workouts in your house?
3 a day? My god, do these people not know how to sit and watch the telly with a glass of wine and a family bag of crisps.

• Haha
  • Wow

KatKit2000

She definitely should have put 'AD' on all the stories where she tagged in the hotel and the holiday company if it was a paid for trip/stay. Pretty sure you can report influencers to the ASA if they aren't doing this and they are investigated and given warnings/made to pay fines if they have too many breaches. Totally ridiculous that she got that whole trip worth thousands for free when she could easily afford it! Cheap advertising for the hotel, I certainly don't rush out to buy things that influencers are gifted etc. Love how she kept mentioning of all the 'many many' times she had been to Dubai she hadn't ever been to the desert and now she is finally doing it. Yea probably coz it was for free this time love!
You have hit the nail on the head there, she definitely only went on the desert trip because it was paid for! I also noticed that on one of the first days she said she was going to do the sky dive but never... she obviously said that expecting a company to land in her DM’s offering to sort it. Maybe next time ‘CB’

• Haha

KatKit2000

The hotel stay with gifted? Why am I not one bit surprised. I just do not understand why these people get gifted things like this worth hundreds / thousands if they have the money to pay for it themselves? It makes no sense.

ASA119

So glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve followed her for years and I think she’s gone from one disorder to another! She is so obsessed with calorie counting and excessive exercise! You can tell in her recent lives she’s knackered! I also think for a 23 year old girl she needs to live a little, she’s so restrictive on herself to have this ‘look’ she’s obsessed with. I remember her saying she had a cheat meal one Friday and it was a spaghetti bolognese! I couldn’t believe it, that is my normal dinner on a weeknight not a bloody cheat meal!

• Haha

Littleoldlurker

When a workout starts at 8 in a gym, that’s the time it starts. You don’t turn up and watch the instructor posing and dancing for 10 minutes before you begin. It was fine when the workouts were completely free but I think the ones on the app shouldn’t have any of her titting about in them, it’s irritating and unprofessional.
A lot of her workouts are difficult to keep up with because of all the jumping around at high speed, there have been a few people post in the group about that too and as usual the deluded warriors come to Courtney’s defence.......and she’s nowhere to be seen.
There was one where she was literally in the middle of doing an upper body weighted workout and she just stopped and went “oh my god guys did I tell you I used to do Latin dancing professionally look let me show you!!!” And started just doing Latin dancing? In the middle of an upper body weighted workout? It was at that point I decided to bow out of her workouts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovethegossxoxo

I love her. She has so much energy which in turn helps everyone doing the workouts so I can’t understand anyone getting annoyed at her for dancing. And with the shorts, her workouts are very sweaty! Not like you can see her bum cheeks. I used to follow her before she started the lives but I unfollowed as it was just constant stories of her doing her PT and wasn’t much point to it, but since lockdown I’ve refollowed and she has given me so much motivation to exercise.

Reactions: 18

passmethetea101

I don't understand why she always feels the need to tell everyone that she wakes up early like it's some sort of superpower? News flash, 90% of people wake up early, even on weekends due to their body clock. It's like she's saying 'Look at me, I'm awake at 6am, I'm so much more productive and successful than the rest of you lazy people who are in bed' - no hun, most people are also awake but they don't feel the need to splash it all over instagram looking for approval and praise from others. I think she has a lot of soul searching to do - constantly looking for validation from her followers, feels the need to tell people she's happy and has a great life (instead of actually just living her amazing life) and clearly edits her pictures and lies about her exercises (the barbell that she never uses) and also the food she eats (hun, you ain't eating your recipes you're getting your lions prep meal prep)

• Heart

Hellotherw

I can’t believe she’s 23!!! I thought she was more 28/29. Defo needs to lay off the fillers

• Wow

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I think its a bit harsh calling her a racist and trying to end her career over it, it was years ago and the word is in a lot of songs, which is the type of music she listens too! Plus she’s mixed race aswel ...I can take her or leave her she doesn’t bother me but sabotaging someone’s livelihood over something they did years ago is not on
Those tweets were disgusting end of story! I’ve never tweeted such things and I’m mixed race but yeh some of us just know right from wrong I guess. She’s liable for whatever she’s said that’s the facts. Tough shit

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
You really should educate yourself on black history and the origins of the word before trying to defend racist comments. Her comments are racist and vile, doesn’t matter her age, context, situation - that’s it. End of
Thank you 👌🏽 Some sense on this page. That other person I won’t even reply back as they are truly vile if they think a person doesn’t deserve punishment for racism. If I was blasting that word all over the internet I would be sacked from my career but this idiot thinks precious Courtney is exempt from such treatment 🤮😡.... wtf. Can’t cope trying to educate such backwards uneducated people.

Bk123xxx

Have just discovered this thread and am glad it’s not just me who finds her account so problematic. I first followed CB before her insta had properly taken off and I bought one of her first pdf plans which promoted working out 6 x per week with a million burpees. I actually used to really like CB and was impressed by how well she had done for herself, overcoming an ED and building up her own business but sadly it seems she has swapped one ED for another. There is a new type of ED that isn’t formally recognised yet but may be soon called ‘orthorexia’ which is an obsession with clean eating and specific diets like vegan, gluten free etc. It definitely seems like she is suffering with this and I worry she’s encouraging others to follow suit.

I have to say that her account and ethos is extremely damaging and whether she realises it or not, she is peddling disordered behaviour, and ultimately will be planting the ‘eating disorder’ in many women’s heads.

If anyone would prefer to follow some more body positive/body neutral/anti-diet culture accounts, I would highly recommend Lucy Mountain, Tally Rye, Kanoa Greene etc. I have had to unfollow all of the typical fitness ’influencers’ as I just cannot tolerate the amount of cr*p they push, nutritional advice without any qualifications and constant HIIT training.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Half a mince pie fuck off .How about focus on Having a healthy relationship with food and eating a balanced diet all 12 months of the year then there’s no need for restrictions or binges at Christmas and if you do binge well
It’s not the end of the world .Is she actually advising people to have half a mince pie ? If so that is terrible advice

Wifo1976

VIP Member
This is why I unfollowed her

‘titting about’ 😂😂😂

Can’t stand the dancing or the fake posing. Cringe
When a workout starts at 8 in a gym, that’s the time it starts. You don’t turn up and watch the instructor posing and dancing for 10 minutes before you begin. It was fine when the workouts were completely free but I think the ones on the app shouldn’t have any of her titting about in them, it’s irritating and unprofessional.
Let’s having Titting about in the next thread title!

“ No longer has a trout pout, but still titting about “

• Haha
  • Heart