Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Does Courtney still hang out with that girl that she used to train all the time? Cannot for the life of me remember what her name is but she was a bigger girl who actually lost a lot of weight and they went to Thailand together on holiday. Only asking as I unfollowed ages ago cause her lockdown videos and dancing got on my tits
I remember her!!!! Haven’t heard of her for a long time. No idea what her name was but i can picture her face. Someone will remember!

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
@Fitnessbunny2020 ours is small but there’s just me and a 6 year old so big enough for us! Plus we’re in East Yorkshire so I’d imagine cheaper than Chelmsford!
Sorry if that sounded offensive 😫 I didn’t mean that at all, I meant more that they are small for how expensive they are. A 3 bed on that estate is upwards of 450k and the rooms were quite small for the cost!! I’m sorry if I caused any offence x

Dotdot23

She needs a stylist ASAP 🥴🥴🥴

Courtneydblack. She seems to be on a mad one selling stuff on her depop, shes even selling 2 “unworn” outfits from Saint Avenue aka Sam Faiers new clothing line, probably gifted but looks shite so CB thought she would sell it on 😂

I cant believe shes getting away with selling so much Women’s Best/Bo and Tee stuff when she is signed to them isnt she?!
Wow that is so so shady!! They should be giving the money to charity or helping families in these hard times, some people can’t even afford to feed their children and Courtney is making money off FREE gifts. Wow, atrocious!

Attachments