Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother is soo scrawny and he was in a really bad crash and walked away with a couple of scratches (extremely lucky) muscles have literally no part whatsoever to play in it

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there a study done with injuries relating to positioning in cars? Eg, the passenger is more likely to have worse injuries than the driver and then the rear passengers are often the worst out of the lot. It’s scary how many of these people have brainwashing tendencies. This girl has been through a near death experience yet she is first to thank Courtney?

Reactions: 9
I had a serious car crash a few years ago, I was told that being fat potentially saved me from more serious life threatening injuries.

BRB just calling the local Chinese takeaway to let them know they saved my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t believe what I’ve just drag so I came straight here.

Courtney thinks she’s Jesus. Here to save the day. What the duck!!!?

Reactions: 5
absolutely no words. Poor girl and her friends but this stuff just feeds CB and her ego!

Reactions: 4
That story is in such bad taste. The other girl has life changing injuries and she's bleeping yapping on her stories about how proud she is off the girl. Unbelievable

Reactions: 12
How can she be proud of someone for surviving W car crash when her friend has had horrific injuries?!

Horrifically bad taste

This should be on the DM or something. Courtney thinks her lunge combos have saved a girl in a car crash 😂😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I think she posted that stupid car crash message to distract from her drugs confession. It’s taken the lime light. Silly girl

Reactions: 12
Finally got an account just to comment on this and thanking all in the universe that I am finally finding people that agree with me about this woman.
Just facts as I see them - this is a woman with an admitted eating disorder (that seems to ebb, and change depending). I’m just going to say this as someone who works with people with eating disorders and someone who has been in recovery for one for a while - she is actively in an eating disorder. She doesn’t look that different from the pictures she posts from when she was actively In one. You can see it just by looking at her and her behaviour. It’s incredibly dangerous and not recommended that anyone with history of eating disorders unless in long term recovery and with a lot of help become personal trainers and give nutritional advice because their view on what is healthy is really skewed. I just don’t think she looks well. In terms of her cult like following, people with ED are desperate to be liked and part of something to for her to be the centre of this, she will be thriving but to what extent will she go to to keep the adoration? I’ve watched some of her videos. They are not for newbies or for those with injuries like she claims, they are incredibly hardcore with limited instruction. What exactly are her qualifications? My PT refused to work with me when I was ill. My PT told me specifically that I needed to listen to my body and that working out 3/4 times a week is best for recovery etc and 30 day challenges are mad and uncalled for. Even when she does a “this is what I eat now” it’s really disordered when you look at it, precise and not really normal eating. There has been talk of what she’s “on” to be able to do these workouts, I can’t comment but nothing shocks me anymore. Saying that, I’ve seen 7 stone anorexics do hours on a treadmill so never underestimate the will of someone that unwell. Aware I’ve gone on a right rant here but she is dangerous and I’ve been fuming about this for a while and it’s the first time I’ve actually seen other people call her out on it. Bothers with with CB lot, the Hinch lot, really cult like and becomes incredibly unhealthy and God forbid you point out that maybe you should deal with your mental health beyond cleaning or selling your unhealthy coping strategies to other vulnerable people as then you are a bully and a hater. Impossible to have a reasonable informed conversation around any of this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she posted that stupid car crash message to distract from her drugs confession. It’s taken the lime light. Silly girl
In news that has floored absolutely no one....
It worries me how far she will go to stay relevant. Where does it end?

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh , just read that message WTAF
The girl and Courtney, they have no shame posting that ! Never mind the poor friends who are badly injured. Talk about ME ME ME

It’s just me me me me me me all the time , she really doesn’t stop bringing everything back to her all the time. It’s really draining 😫. I would say she is quite unwell

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh , just read that message WTAF
The girl and Courtney, they have no shame posting that ! Never mind the poor friends who are badly injured. Talk about ME ME ME

It’s just me me me me me me all the time , she really doesn’t stop bringing everything back to her all the time. It’s really draining 😫. I would say she is quite unwell
This is absolutely typical of the type that’s on Instagram and very particular of people with eating disorders and cult like following, narcissist to the core and cannot see it.

Reactions: 4
Erm what did i miss? drug confession tell me more lol 🤣🤣
Oh she did this big thing where she compared old photos of her where she used to use drugs every week (I’m so ashamed but not really, I just don’t want you to have a go at me) to a current photo where you literally could not tell the difference 😂 no one, least of all her I suspect, knows why she did this

Reactions: 10
I swear it’s a new ‘admission’ every week with her. First it’s she was scared of bread, then it’s the editing her photos, to be pumped full of filler and now admitting to drugs 🤣. It’s the fact in the past she always says ‘I’m the best version of myself’ ‘I’m the happiest I’ve been’ yet a year later she comes out saying how sad she was and she had all these things yet she was still training people and putting out all these fake posts. It’s the lies for me. And who is she kidding, she still gets on it, still has a face pumped full of tit, still restricts her food and works out about 4 times a day, and definitely still edits her photos. No changes here hun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.