Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From start of first lockdown I was doing her workouts everyday my legs went massive 😩 I used to dread waking up thinking of all the bouncing round I’d have to do ! Hated exercise but done it anyway . Seen a lot of posts on here about body by Ciara wow I actually wake up an look forward to working out now love all of them on there seen results in 3 weeks than 14 months with Courtney subscription cancelled she’s just in it for the money her she’s doesn’t give a duck tbh comparing her to body by Ciara pts she hasn’t a patch on them .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does Courtney think she’s the only person who’s ever been ill on this earth, ever?
And if she’s soooooo adamant that it’s food poisoning, why is she going to an out of ours? Ride it out, unless she’s lying 🤥 which I wouldn’t put pass her!! And then bragging she’s got Bupa…use that then Court, ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
I reckon it’s more of an exercise injury, which she will never admit too!!!

Reactions: 7
Last thing I want to do when I'm ill is tell everyone about it on social... I do hope people on the FB group see all these posts after just taking a week off to "listen to her body" and realise that it's OK not to workout everyday and rest if your not well instead of thinking they have to do every session they've missed in a day.. it makes me quite annoyed how hypocritical CB is when she has showed no empathy to people on the FB group saying their ill!

Reactions: 10
Imagine being that wanker who goes private for a second opinion on suspected food poisoning...and then brags about it on social! My mum would slap me into next year if I did that!! Have a week off love, or 2, drink water and chill the duck out, no one cares...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Proud of herself for resting! Yes Courtney listen to your body and please start telling your followers to do the same!!!!

Reactions: 3
F72EBFED-82B0-49A6-AEB6-BB8C6DA4F905.jpeg

Why do all her warriors think that a pair of trainers will fix the knee pain her stupid exercises are causing!

Reactions: 16
Imagine being that wanker who goes private for a second opinion on suspected food poisoning...and then brags about it on social! My mum would slap me into next year if I did that!! Have a week off love, or 2, drink water and chill the duck out, no one cares...
Wtf 🤬 who even does that. She’s a bloody moron

View attachment 570930
Why do all her warriors think that a pair of trainers will fix the knee pain her stupid exercises are causing!
Yeah when are they gonna realise that the knee pain is quite serious and that’s it’s the exercises? I’ve been doing workouts on YouTube nowhere near like what Courtney posts just some strength training. I’ve pretty much got the same knee pain but obv not that bad but it’s because my form isn’t correct when doing compound movements such as squats so I’ve had to stop. As a personal trainer Courtney should be teaching these girls correct form and quality over quantity. Not how many bleeping reps you can do in a set i.e 50 million 😒 her exercise routines are bleeping ridiculous and are actually injuring people.

Also to add, I think it’s pretty obvious that she is still suffering from some form of disordered eating. Portion sizes, calorie counting, restricted eating and the obvious photoshopping of her waist. She’s no advocate of health and fitness in my eyes. She’s the polar opposite

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wel it was pretty obvious she was on drugs wasn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ At least she’s admitted it now though

Reactions: 7
Wel it was pretty obvious she was on drugs wasn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ At least she’s admitted it now though
She definitely still dabbles coke 😂

Also wasn't she slating on protein bars the other month now she's hyping them up 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A few of my friends have said they had been to a few after parties previously and seen her coked up to her eyeballs begging for attention off any guy that would give it to her 🙈 Georgia herself was part of my girl group previously and was the worlds worst for taking drugs so it really doesn’t surprise me at all.

Reactions: 11
I'm with Alex where do you even start with that car crash message. "Wanted to message you privately" knowing full well it would end up stories. She didn't even blur out the name! Also I'm sure her friends who are now in an awful state appreciate being told they are that way because they weren't "fit".

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That recent message about the car crash. No words
Actually in shock that someone thinks they survived a car crash that has basically ruined 2 of her friends lives because of Courtney’s workouts and her muscles saved her. Stupid stupid witch!!!! The fact that CB is even entertaining it just shows how thick she actually is!!!

Reactions: 28
I'm a bit gobsmacked about the car crash message as well. It's absolutely awful and devastating that happened. And her poor friends who are suffering life changing injuries. But to almost insinuate that happened to them because they didn't do Courtney's workouts and she did? What is the world coming to. Is Courtney going to start advocating that you should do these workouts cause it can protect you from traumatic accidents? I think luck was just on that girls side. And she is so very fortunate that the aftermath wasn't worse for her, incredibly lucky. She also asked for it to be private and Courtney didn't even make the effort to blurt out her name. Whilst I think it was irresponsible what that girl sent, it wasn't meant to be about Courtney making it about herself and how great her workouts are posting it on her own story. That should not be a reason why people should start working out with her. I need to come off social media today I've seen too much 😂

Reactions: 18
That recent message about the car crash. No words
I'm with Alex where do you even start with that car crash message. "Wanted to message you privately" knowing full well it would end up stories. She didn't even blur out the name! Also I'm sure her friends who are now in an awful state appreciate being told they are that way because they weren't "fit".
Actually in shock that someone thinks they survived a car crash that has basically ruined 2 of her friends lives because of Courtney’s workouts and her muscles saved her. Stupid stupid witch!!!! The fact that CB is even entertaining it just shows how thick she actually is!!!
That message is so offensive. As someone who has had friends involved in an awful, barely survived it, crash, it makes my blood boil that there might be people out there who think they'd have come out of it better if they'd spent more time working out. The car and all its safety features, hard work of the medical staff, and sheer luck is what saved them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.