Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think the whole breakdown about her needing a break is just because she’s realising with lockdown easing and normal life resuming she can no longer continue to keep up this fake persona of herself she’s created this last year. She wants her old lifestyle back, especially now she’s made £££ to fund it.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else just think it was so tasteless of her to do a live right after the news came out about Azaylia. She’s such a witch
i actually dont agree with this one. Whilst the news about Azaylia is so tragic and awful, im guessing CB doesnt know them and therefore just because there is something widespread on social media, its a personal and you dont need to say anything necessarily about it.

i would also add that devastatingly theres children and babies dying all day every day so expecting her to comment on one big story isnt really fair.

anyway back to hating on CB - the outfit is ridiculous she looks like an absolute trollope. Wonder how many lines her and the girls did this afternoon? 😂

Reactions: 29
i actually dont agree with this one. Whilst the news about Azaylia is so tragic and awful, im guessing CB doesnt know them and therefore just because there is something widespread on social media, its a personal and you dont need to say anything necessarily about it.

i would also add that devastatingly theres children and babies dying all day every day so expecting her to comment on one big story isnt really fair.

anyway back to hating on CB - the outfit is ridiculous she looks like an absolute trollope. Wonder how many lines her and the girls did this afternoon? 😂
agreed. Sorry I had to look up who azaylia was from the comment on here. I think if you don’t know them personally, it’s sad but it happens everyday and you need to keep going on.

it was about 7th on BBC news behind many stories about people on India not being able to get into hospitals or even oxygen in their homes because they’re overrun with covid. Bad things are always happening 😞

• Sad
Fully socially distanced my arse

Clearly moving into influencer mode now that's she's realised there is more money in it than being an actual reputable pt.
This event needs to be reported! Is this where she was? You can report noncompliant events to the police. Seeing as there's more to come....

Even the picture on courtney's main page shows people blatantly not distancing in the background...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This event needs to be reported! Is this where she was? You can report noncompliant events to the police. Seeing as there's more to come....

Even the picture on courtney's main page shows people blatantly not distancing in the background...
I have just reported them to the police

Reactions: 6

What is she wearing 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over that outfit 🤣 she must have been bleeping freezing, I’ve been wearing my giant parka duvet coat out with jeans, boots and multiple layers and still start whingeing that it’s too cold 😂 I’m not desperate for attention though so 🤷‍♀️

She’s taking a week off but was wearing that orange sport bra today ha!! Surely you’d be wearing normal clothes at home. Basically took a week off lives to record podcast ha! Why just not say that instead of the “First week off in a year” is she forgetting she went Dubai in December?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s taking a week off but was wearing that orange sport bra today ha!! Surely you’d be wearing normal clothes at home. Basically took a week off lives to record podcast ha! Why just not say that instead of the “First week off in a year” is she forgetting she went Dubai in December?
And Cannes last summer!
Full body Monday to Friday😰 and getting the kids to do it everyday! Surely that’s too much. Where’s the common sense?
This woman is giving her children a terrible relationship with exercise! It should be fun and optional. Not being forced to throw yourself around doing Courtney’s workouts

BF8A180D-70EE-44AB-9321-C8C059B67F89.jpeg

Last edited:
Full body Monday to Friday😰 and getting the kids to do it everyday! Surely that’s too much. Where’s the common sense?
That is way too excessive for kids! God they way they post all proud like they want a medal for being her biggest most committed fan or something. Suck ups. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 08.15.49.png

Now seen multiple posts like these THANKING courtney for some generic bleeping bday message on the app. Give over. shes not your mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry.. good angles or not.. your waist doesn’t suddenly shrink an inch either side?
111615A4-3366-4EE6-9154-AF8B3D16B73E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she showing herself in the gym with that outfit when she is supposed to be having a complete break this week!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Holly Hagan’s Instagram stories this morning... she’s one of the podcast guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.