Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be out on my second wine already.... How long to slap a face on.. Or maybe I'm just out of touch 😂😂😂. No offence to anyone who likes to take their time with make up etc... I just could not be arsed 😂

Reactions: 5
I would be out on my second wine already.... How long to slap a face on.. Or maybe I'm just out of touch 😂😂😂. No offence to anyone who likes to take their time with make up etc... I just could not be arsed 😂
I’m the same! Takes me about 5 minutes if that 🤣

Just found this 😱 she is earning way too much if she’s paying these amounts plus the buses etc!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
New to the thread as only heard about this girl this year... my partners sister is a lot younger than us and only 20 and is one of the people who’s been sucked into her schemes after 4/5 weeks of doing her exercises she’s had all kinds of injuries from joint and ligament damage. I followed her to see what this whole fitness crap was about and just found her so bleeping annoying, from her voice to her weekly posts about her ED bragging how far she’s come it’s all these impressionable young girls I feel sorry for... even the posts about the filler and tit she had or something, okay we get it but isn’t your insta purely based on fitness? She drives me crazy I can’t watch her stories without feeling like someone’s dragged their nails down a blackboard

Reactions: 8
I’m just a lurker usually but dear god what is that outfit? If it’s hot enough for tiny shorts and a crop top it’s too hot for knee high hooker boots 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Would look so much better if she wore the top with a midi skirt or wide legged trousers and wedges, or the shorts with a top tucked in and sandals. If you look at her grid anytime she’s in non workout clothes the outfits are absolutely awful! Just shows money and being skinny doesn’t buy you style!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmm that football thing is just bizarre. I really can't see that that is her target audience.

I can't watch her stories either. Nails on a blackboard is exactly it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually have no words for her live getting ready video...just skipped through it. Never known anyone love themselves as much as she does?! How there’s still girls buying into the whole warrior thing and paying for her app is beyond me

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else just think it was so tasteless of her to do a live right after the news came out about Azaylia. She’s such a witch

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the dancing in her stories tonight cos where I work (in a pub) there was one lady out her seat last week dancing and the council nearly closed us for the night.. are the relaxed rules different in Essex to Hull? 😂

Reactions: 7
It seems that since she said she's taking a break from social she's just doubled her content and she's on more than ever.. just not fitness related so definitely influencer over PT!

3 layers of different branded foundation I’m sorry what 😱😱😱😱😱 and that bleeping outfit geeez !! She loves her self so bleeping much 🤮 I’m all for fully confident it she’s horrid x

Anybody else think her IG stories at that pub look absolutely awful. They all look bleeping bored out of their skulls.

stop filming yourselves awkwardly dancing and actually spend time together

oh and her eyebrows... anybody else just see this when they look at her?! 😂
D25F1C06-461F-4EC9-BB84-2D38E5980F6C.jpeg

Also if you look at Georgia’s Instagram you can see them blatantly at an event flaunting the fact they’re just ignoring social distancing rules!
one rule for them. Another rule for everyone else
FA4EEA4B-8019-416C-84B8-E14A0CEB7968.png

Slightly more than 6 people there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
1) She’s soooo stupid for going to an event of that size at the moment - the rule is 6 seated outside. No consideration for the laws what so ever. Shocking behaviour in general.
2) With her rise in following, does she not realise how stupid that potentially is for her career? Brands will (hopefully) not want to be associated with someone who so brazenly has no regard for Covid laws.

But then again... when does Courtney ever think ahead? She does things and then reacts after when they go wrong. Stupid, stupid behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.