Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they wasn’t , as some of the before and after pics are so worrying they just looks so thin to me. No body fat at all and just bones.
and they still think they’re gaining muscle in 2 weeks with their 2kg dumbbells.

You’re losing fat and getting more definition.

But overlord Courtney won’t tell you that because then you might go to an actual gym and the only thing appealing about her app is completely defunct

Reactions: 11
Anyone see her Q and A in her insta stories today? One was about someone who had over eaten at the weekend...she said about being a Prick on your diet twice...great way with words!

Reactions: 5
Courtney's Metcon Madness is 40 exercises in 40 minutes. A week after Ciara did 50 in 50....

I don't know is this a common format or is this another Cbizzle classic

Reactions: 2
Courtney's Metcon Madness is 40 exercises in 40 minutes. A week after Ciara did 50 in 50....

Cbizzle😂😂😂
Not an original thought in her pea brain

Reactions: 2

I don’t think it’s uncommon but I definitely don’t think Courtney doing it is a coincidence...

6312DA23-A1E9-4D6A-865C-E0C625F9C39E.png

She’s shilling dishwasher tablets now?! duck me the app subscriptions must be down this week with the gyms reopening 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Taking days off filming...will her warriors be happy with missing out on however many days of workouts?
She could do this more often if she hired another trainer. Too scared people will like the other one more than her🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
CB doesn't want people making a fuss about her but posts to hundreds of thousands of followers she feels tit? OK hun

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.