Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she actually put those pictures out there, she put them in a place which is quite easily accessible. Whoever posted the pic on here didn't show any of her private parts and made it clear they wanted it censored. It was more to prove that she's selling pics of things that are totally inappropriate as a mother. The police will no doubt tell her that if she puts stuff on the internet it's her own doing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her whole video is a self pitty woe is me feel sorry for me video bleeping crazy

She made it sound like she was going to own up to her tit but no its all woe is me bo hoo look what the big bullies wrote about me for duck sake im so sick of these “influencers” messing up making apology videos but not really apologizing for the tit theyve done

I’m not even going to watch the video because I know it will all be lies and exaggerations for effect.

I’m not even going to watch the video because I know it will all be lies and exaggerations for effect.
It was just a full on pitty party i dont really get the motive corrine i wouldnt hold out much hope for the police honestly so many people have contacted them about this site its a gossip site and nothing can be done

I gotzzz haterzzzz 🤪 🤪 You can’t report someone to the police for not liking you Corrine, grow up.

Reactions: 5
The police aren't going to do anything! 🤣 there's crimes being committed out in the real world. I'm 100% positive they won't come knocking on all of our doors to say "stop being mean" 😂🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
20210126_155353.jpg

So he wasn't as happy about it as she previously made out? There's a surprise.

You know what, I don't really have an issue with the Only Fans thing as such. If you want to get your bits out for money, crack on. It's the advertising it as "breastfeeding advice" and promoting it on an Instagram account full of happy family photos, whilst pushing herself as some sort of Mummy vlogger. Choose one or the other, don't try and combine the two things in one account.

I actually didn't mind her when she first started, we had some shared experiences and she seemed fairly normal. At some point she got this idea in her head that she was the next big influencer, and that's where the wheels started to come off.

I just hope she's learnt something from all this, and doesn't let all the "omg you're so amazing hun" comments encourage her back to her ridiculous behaviour.

Corrine - if you’re reading which I know you are. Why did you originally advertise OF as bf advice?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 403872

You know what, I don't really have an issue with the Only Fans thing as such. If you want to get your bits out for money, crack on. It's the advertising it as "breastfeeding advice" and promoting it on an Instagram account full of happy family photos, whilst pushing herself as some sort of Mummy vlogger. Choose one or the other, don't try and combine the two things in one account.

I actually didn't mind her when she first started, we had some shared experiences and she seemed fairly normal. At some point she got this idea in her head that she was the next big influencer, and that's where the wheels started to come off.

I just hope she's learnt something from all this, and doesn't let all the "omg you're so amazing hun" comments encourage her back to her ridiculous behaviour.
shes so manipulative she cut your post so no one could see the thing about matt not liking her doing OF she isnt sorry for what shes done just wants a pitty party and people fall for it

Corrine, please stop reading here. It’s not going to do you any good.
You don’t receive hate from here, no one from here is private messaging you with abuse messages, (or if they are they shouldn’t as it actively goes against the spirit of Tattle) you actively seek out comments we make by logging on here.
You put yourself online on multiple platforms and then complain when not 100% of the feedback/opinions are positive. That’s life, i don’t care who does OF or how people make their money, it’s quite rightly none of my business but you have linked your OF to your Instagram account in the past so not sure how you thought no one would be interested in the content.
This is the last I’m going to comment here because it’s just a pointless back and forth now.
I do hope you get back to what you love doing on your channels because I genuinely think you’ve lost your way a bit now your pregnancy/baby journeys are over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely if all these followers of hers are reading here as they claim to be, they'll see how the whole thing has really unfolded, and should see that she's manipulating the screenshots to suit her own agenda?

Read away people, but stop for a second and think about what you're actually reading, as opposed to what Corrine is telling you you're reading.

Nobody on here has wished her harm that I've seen, just showed concern about her erratic behaviour and insistence on sharing adult content alongside photos of her children and husband.

Hmm, that video she posted did seem genuine but then she has apologised for her behaviour before in the past, but then has always resorted back to her ways, I do hope that this time though she has “learnt” from her mistakes, and does change, her old content in the beginning was refreshing and she was very likeable, and i did enjoy watching her content back then

View attachment 403872

And now her supporters are trying to get rude

Reactions: 1
Oh, I made the top 3 🤨

Whilst I get she's upset about the Only Fans photo being posted here (which was rather unnecessary, and a bit weird of someone to purchase simply to post here... Nobody needed to see that), not sure why she's placing the blame on a gossip site. None of us are in her DM's. None of us are on her social media comments. We're on an online gossip forum... You guessed it - gossiping!

People post photos and videos they've acquired from Only Fans everywhere... It's not exactly a private place to share things, is it? I hope she has deleted her account, for the sake of her kids and her husband.

Where did that poster go? The one who posted the photo...

I mean this is a gossip forum, if you are going to put yourself and all of yourself out there then expect some criticism....

One more thing...if you are blocked corrine like you said you are. How are you seeing the posts?! Can you still read the forum without being a member?

She commented on my post, I don’t watch loads of other YouTubers to be honest, but maybe videos about What I Do In A Day (when off work) especially as the kids are off school, also What I Eat In A Week seem to be popular, DITL as well (I think that’s what they are called) One thing I will say I have noticed about Corrine is that unlike another certain Youtuber she doesn’t shove her kids off to bed at 6pm just to get away from them, or just leave them head buried in Tablets, they always have toys out, in fact I don’t think I have seen the 2 boys with an iPad or similar, she doesn’t act like the kids are a burden like this other YouTuber does sometimes, she does seem to always put them first, remember that amazing slide she brought them? I definitely think that apology has made me see her in a different light, she is a good mum deep down, she just got sidetracked like she said and I do believe she is sorry.

She commented on my post, I don’t watch loads of other YouTubers to be honest, but maybe videos about What I Do In A Day (when off work) especially as the kids are off school, also What I Eat In A Week seem to be popular, DITL as well (I think that’s what they are called) One thing I will say I have noticed about Corrine is that unlike another certain Youtuber she doesn’t shove her kids off to bed at 6pm just to get away from them, or just leave them head buried in Tablets, they always have toys out, in fact I don’t think I have seen the 2 boys with an iPad or similar, she doesn’t act like the kids are a burden like this other YouTuber does sometimes, she does seem to always put them first, remember that amazing slide she brought them? I definitely think that apology has made me see her in a different light, she is a good mum deep down, she just got sidetracked like she said and I do believe she is sorry.
Back tracking here? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.