Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say "its really funny because..." You're obsessed woman! And you're on here reading other people's threads so, get off your high horse!
Exactly! It obviously does bother her because she keeps going on and on and on about how it doesn’t and how she’s living her best life, so it obviously does wind her up. I don’t actually follow her on Instagram or follow her on YouTube, I just like to go and have a little snoop now and again when I need a laugh 😂 I’ve never known anyone love themselves so much as she does, she is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen, but then I guess that’s cause she has such an ugly, vile and nasty personality. Matt don’t love her she is vile to him. Poor bloke! Watch it now she’ll be up to the duff in no time to trap him - Again!

Reactions: 2
Her stories today actually resonated with me.. she isn’t a bad person, she just overshares and doesn’t have any boundaries with social media. I felt she showed a down to earth, vulnerable side to her that she hasn’t shown before.

Her stories today actually resonated with me.. she isn’t a bad person, she just overshares and doesn’t have any boundaries with social media. I felt she showed a down to earth, vulnerable side to her that she hasn’t shown before.
I didn't see an ounce of vulnerability.

I saw a woman lie by saying "it's been a month since I looked at the forum", when she mentioned reading it last week 🙄

I saw a woman trying hard to act as if she doesn't have an account on this forum that she uses to look through and even possibly gossip about other YouTubers/influencers.

I saw a woman trying to convince everyone that her relationship is sound, when everyone knows she's probably shagging someone she found on a dating app at the dogging site up the hill near her work.

That's what I saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I saw a woman lie by saying "it's been a month since I looked at the forum", when she mentioned reading it last week 🙄

I saw a woman trying hard to act as if she doesn't have an account on this forum that she uses to look through and even possibly gossip about other YouTubers/influencers.

I saw a woman trying to convince everyone that her relationship is sound, when everyone knows she's probably shagging someone she found on a dating app at the dogging site up the hill near her work.

That's what I saw.
Yep, id say this is pretty spot on.

That's what I saw.
Maybe I’m just tired!
Yes she lied in the stories because she was on here in December, and I think she does have an account too.. I just felt pity for her while watching but from what I gather no one else feels the same so I’ll blame it on my insomnia 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Dunno I guess so, but at the same time the amount of cockiness she gives when she sees something that's written about her... She gets so defensive and shows herself up. If she doesn't like it why come on here to read it, I genuinely would avoid it like the plague if I knew it would upset me. I doubt it would as you'd have to have thick skin to put yourself out there for thousands of people to see, even if it was people I knew saying stuff about me, I really don't care.

Her house is disgustingly filthy and dirty and messy! She never ever cleans, the state of that kitchen 🤮🤮
The carpet looks disgusting. She needs to spend her time and money on cleaning the house instead of taking ovulation and pregnancy tests. Gross.

Reactions: 4
The carpet looks disgusting. She needs to spend her time and money on cleaning the house instead of taking ovulation and pregnancy tests. Gross.
Her whole entire house is disgustingly filthy! Not just untidy, but pure filth. I don’t think she even knows what a duster or polish is. Poor Matt out at work every day, and he has to come home to that!

I don't think she's aware her lips aren't meant to look the way they do, the fillers migrated because she's over filled them. This is why she looks like puss in boots. Dumb

• Haha
I don't think she's aware her lips aren't meant to look the way they do, the fillers migrated because she's over filled them. This is why she looks like puss in boots. Dumb
It wouldn't surprise me if she's somehow done them herself. Ordered some stuff online or something.

The snake kissing stories are just embarrassing. I nearly cringed myself inside out when I saw them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, she looks so different! That’s crazy, she looks so much better back then, quite sad really isn’t it. On another note, does anyone else think the little girl looks NOTHING like Matt, I reckon she isn’t his and that’s why she ****’d out and wanted an abortion, as she knew she fucked up! She looks nothing like Corrine either, definitely not matts daughter 😞

• Haha
Oh wow, she looks so different! That’s crazy, she looks so much better back then, quite sad really isn’t it. On another note, does anyone else think the little girl looks NOTHING like Matt, I reckon she isn’t his and that’s why she ****’d out and wanted an abortion, as she knew she fucked up! She looks nothing like Corrine either, definitely not matts daughter 😞
Oh I can see quite a bit of matt in her to be fair haha

Olivia is the double of the youngest boy. Neither look like Matt to be fair but I never thought they weren't his. Nothing would shock me with her though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Must be just me having a bad day then lol 🤣🤣 reminds me, I must book in for my yearly eye test, contacts must need upgrading 🤣🤣 her youngest boy is a little cherub though! He’s adorable bless him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.