Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the future King cannot be bothered with a mask when around young ladies then I won't be wearing one either :D

Reactions: 6
Our cases have tripled in a week and schools have packed up nearly a month ago .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank God cases did not keep climbing above 50,000, still high. I imagine this will change in the days to come with the restrictions being dropped (I do hope the 100,000 daily cases prediction will not happen).

0C87BDD5-5651-482F-97F4-5BD5E3F3D448.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Figures keep rising on the same day of weeks gone by. Worryingly only 18,186 first jabs took place. It's really slowed down and it will just give Boris more reason to make them mandatory to force the young to take it to get in clubs etc.

Reactions: 1
You’ll have to all continue isolating whilst you await her PCR results....if positive all of you isolate again from her first day of symptoms and if negative carry on as normal x
We have the positive result
But we have been advised by nhs England that we don’t have to isolate because I already tested positive and it’s the same outbreak of Covid in the house . So it’s just my positive case now who has to isolate for another 10 days

Reactions: 4

Take it off, take it off? They have been watching too much Masked Singer/Dancer.
These people circling the police like this and pushing them should be ashamed of themselves. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, regardless of what your views are on masks, lockdowns, vaccines and God knows what else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.