Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it they genuinely do go ahead with easing restrictions on the 19th that we don’t get the daily infection rates splashed across the tabloids every day. It’s unnecessary fear mongering. I’m sure if they gave us flu/cold/norovirus stats every day we’d feel like illness was all around us and it would make people fearful. As long as we don’t see a sharp increase in hospitalisations or deaths I don’t see the value in continually reporting a rise in cases which is completely to be expected.

Reactions: 17

This has me concerned now. I’m due to go to the theatre on the 23rd and I’m not due my second jab until the 27th. No mention of theatres but surely the Covid passport will apply there too? Especially as the show I’m going to has been booked without social distancing and is sold out. I do have lateral flow tests here so if I’m understanding correctly, if I take a test on the day of the show and it’s negative then I’m ok?

Reactions: 1

This has me concerned now. I’m due to go to the theatre on the 23rd and I’m not due my second jab until the 27th. No mention of theatres but surely the Covid passport will apply there too? Especially as the show I’m going to has been booked without social distancing and is sold out. I do have lateral flow tests here so if I’m understanding correctly, if I take a test on the day of the show and it’s negative then I’m ok?
Yeah it sounds like it’s just guidance anyway, loads of people wouldn’t be fully jabbed. Just do a LTF the day of and I’m sure you’d be fine!

Reactions: 3
Personally I am happy with the news today, sure there are some caveats but at least now they are down to your choice or businesses individual preferences.

I will keep a mask on me in case I am in a situation where I would make others feel uncomfortable for example if I were on a bus with a lot of older people and they all had masks on, I might put mine on just to give them a bit more peace of mind. Otherwise I am done.

Off to practise how to do a full face of makeup again now I might actually get to wear one without it ending up all over the inside of a mask 😂

ACCAB37A-5205-402F-ABC5-945D860FA827.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine there will be a mass ditching of the track and trace app if we get the green light on the 19th so case numbers will go down.

Reactions: 8
As well as not returning to office, as an employee we still need to wear a mask in the office etc if you have to be there 😂

Literally no change for me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Personally I am happy with the news today, sure there are some caveats but at least now they are down to your choice or businesses individual preferences.

I will keep a mask on me in case I am in a situation where I would make others feel uncomfortable for example if I were on a bus with a lot of older people and they all had masks on, I might put mine on just to give them a bit more peace of mind. Otherwise I am done.

Off to practise how to do a full face of makeup again now I might actually get to wear one without it ending up all over the inside of a mask 😂

View attachment 659286
That last line thank god, didn’t fancy wearing my mask on the dance floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am due back in the office as soon as the work from home guidance is changed. I will miss it so much but looking forward to ditching masks. 🎉

• Heart
I will be very interested to see how workplaces handle this. Can 100% see my work insisting staff have to wear masks but customers don't. Basically to make them comfortable so they still spend and sod the rest of us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I will be very interested to see how workplaces handle this. Can 100% see my work insisting staff have to wear masks but customers don't. Basically to make them comfortable so they still spend and sod the rest of us.
Yup I can see that too

• Sad
I DON'T HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE TO SIT DOWN WITH A DRINK AT A WEDDING ANYMORE!!

(Apart from this weekend's weddings of course...)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cant wait to walk maskless in to the shop monday after school drop off. Even if i dont need anything itll be nice to not wear one.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.