Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't feel like buying anything other than the necessities for now. Might buy some P.J's don't need any nice clothes anymore. Haz suit for everyday of the week maybe. If i don't laugh i'll cry, a chap at work has been told his family have to self isolate for 3 months because his baby is at risk...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Doe anyone think utility bills and council tax will be put on hold?
Can’t see that happening personally, though they should! We’re not choosing to be out of work/not earning. The whole thing is a mess.

Reactions: 7
Ive seen quite a few people out with masks on. Ive stocked up on sanitary towels and some more crisps. 😊

Reactions: 3
I saw someone from my local council today who told me lockdown is set to begin next week and to “enjoy being outside while you have the chance”. Anxiety has skyrocketed
I work for a local council and all we keep getting is its business as usual. 😠

Reactions: 2
How’s everyone doing? We made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding today. We have postponed until the end of the year when I pray the world is a little safer ❤

I went to the supermarket earlier and there’s no milk, no meat, no bread, no pasta and no tins. One lady couldn’t get any formula for her baby and I just wanted to cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just seen this on a public reps page regarding staff pay in the education sector ..not sure if it will apply to all of UK
89864795_10158201150444485_9099125865706422272_o.jpg

My dad flew to Turkey on Friday 🤦🏼‍♀️ told him it wasn’t a good idea but he said no deffo going jet2 hadn’t cancelled so said he would lose his money anyway they’ve just been informed they have to be on a flight tonight at 11 to get home

How’s everyone doing? We made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding today. We have postponed until the end of the year when I pray the world is a little safer ❤

I went to the supermarket earlier and there’s no milk, no meat, no bread, no pasta and no tins. One lady couldn’t get any formula for her baby and I just wanted to cry.
I’m sorry you had to cancel your wedding. I hope you are both doing ok

Reactions: 6
Hope she's feeling better soon. My friend was admitted with a cough, tight chest and fever. Had 2 days of nebulizers. They refused to test as she didn't deteriorate and put her on a ward with elderly patients 😯
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus

my daughter has been admitted with these symptoms before so I was worried they’d admit her again. I’d feel so guilty if it turned out she had it and spread it. She’s still coughing and wheezing a little but she’s fine in herself thankfully.

Reactions: 7
I’m getting really sick of a few insta divs showing all their stockpiled food in their ‘garage freezers’ I mean ffs, why are these people using their platform for such insensitive drivel.
Well they will ve first ports of call when ppl are desperate. Hope it doesnt come to that tho. Hate insta idiots

They should make China pay for it they started this whole disaster.
If they didnt make so much i would definitely boycott buying anything from there ever again.

Reactions: 1

I’m sorry for you. No words it’s just tit x

I personally haven't, I'm waiting to see if they close the schools Friday. If not then I'll be taking them out myself. Around 30 kids in my sons school haven't turned up today. There's about 210 pupils in the school, so 1/7 of the school haven't turned up. Our head sent an email our earlier today saying if parents want to take their kids out for social distancing measures than this will be allowed and will go down as authorised.
Sounds like a good school! They’re in a ridiculous position so I’m glad some heads are being sensible

They should make China pay for it they started this whole disaster.
I think more needs to be said about China. It's not racist to say their food habits are causing misery for people all over the earth. This is the third pandemic in recent years that came from the way they consume food. Noone wants to say anything because they will be called racist.

Reactions: 23
A couple on my Instagram flew to Spain the day before they shut everything down. Laughed about how silly everyone was before it. Mocked that they were having a great life eating pot noodles & cider on their balcony in lockdown. Today? It's not funny for them anymore. Trying to educate people over her on how serious it is.

Reactions: 8
Of the people being tested. The true figures are probably horrifying. Suspiciously my Sky box has just stopped working so I can't even watch the news 🤔
Our one stopped working aswell earlier on.
My husband fixed it by plugging it out for 10 mins

Our one stopped working aswell earlier on.
My husband fixed it by plugging it out for 10 mins
Mines probably giving up through overuse 😂 I unplugged it at the wall and luckily it's back. Don't think I could cope with potentially months of lockdown without the telly 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.