Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from #60

Mods alerted, they will come up with a question.

France 86,852 cases today!!!!!
I’ve friends there, apparently people are not following the rules anywhere near like the first lockdown. I wonder if they are going to see greater restrictions (they’re already on a national lockdown)
What the hell is going on in France?

Just thinking if the same happens in England, you can kiss xmas goodbye.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The Queen is at Westminster Abbey tonight. She is wearing a mask for the first time in public (I think). Right decision in my opinion.

B91ACD86-DF65-491B-B23F-22ECBADA6899.jpeg
4B033C39-0528-42BB-BF15-8469C84672FC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Queen is at Westminster Abbey tonight. She is wearing a mask for the first time in public (I think). Right decision in my opinion.

View attachment 303071View attachment 303072
Looks like a posh little bank robber :love:

I wonder how Phillip is doing.. I'm surprised Queen is doing public appearances again. I thought they'd both be under lock and key until it was all over but they could be getting everyone tested before in her presence I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like a posh little bank robber :love:

I wonder how Phillip is doing.. I'm surprised Queen is doing public appearances again. I thought they'd both be under lock and key until it was all over but they could be getting everyone tested before in her presence I guess.
Probably thinks the same as Maureen 83, Barnsley

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t seen this in either Tesco or Sainsbury I’ve been to, hopefully isolated incident! Wrong decision I think
If they do it in one store the rest will follow if it's company policy and Gov advice ?

I have also been to Asda and Sainsbury’s today and both had their very large clothing and home sections open.

Not much point as other stores here are offering click and collect (next etc) so for instance today, I needed a lamp so I picked it up in Asda with my food shop. If that was closed off I’d have to make another journey to Next or similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ So not limiting my journeys exactly.

Reactions: 2
If it's gov advice they'll have to do it.
Since when though Boris stated in his speech this is exactly what they wouldn’t be doing?

Edit... Just re read the article Tesco are doing it in stores with Mezzaine floors, this isn’t a blanket ban on non essential shopping such a scaremongering article 🙄

Reactions: 9
I have also been to Asda and Sainsbury’s today and both had their very large clothing and home sections open.

Not much point as other stores here are offering click and collect (next etc) so for instance today, I needed a lamp so I picked it up in Asda with my food shop. If that was closed off I’d have to make another journey to Next or similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ So not limiting my journeys exactly.
I don't know it's gov advice apparently our Asda make you wait at the front door for click and collect always have done ,you just scan your code or use the touch screen and they bring the stuff down or outside to your car if you prefer

Carrying on from #60

Mods alerted, they will come up with a question.

What the hell is going on in France?

Just thinking if the same happens in England, you can kiss xmas goodbye.

Wtf... that’s a crazy high number. I lived in Paris for 9 years, until a few months ago. It doesn’t surprise me at all that people aren’t following the rules.

Reactions: 4
I don't know it's gov advice apparently our Asda make you wait at the front door for click and collect always have done ,you just scan your code or use the touch screen and they bring the stuff down or outside to your car if you prefer
Yeah I meant click and collect at next is open, not Asda 😂 so lots of access to non essentials!

Anyway, Boris said they wouldn’t be doing this and I haven’t seen it anywhere I’ve been 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sainsbury’s today had their clothes section open.
People are going to work and school, there will be times when you have to buy a new item of clothing (I can’t be the only one whose trousers have split in the morning when bending over😳) and I don’t really see the point of closing it off when the rest of the store is open

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just re read the article..Tesco are doing it in stores with Mezzanine floors. Scaremongering article, ignore people 🥴🥱

Reactions: 3
Just re read the article..Tesco are doing it in stores with Mezzanine floors. Scaremongering article, ignore people 🥴🥱
My Tesco has a mezzanine floor ( only clothes/home/cards) and it’s open anyway (or was yesterday when I went up there to get a birthday card) 🤷🏻‍♀️ So yeah imagine it’s just scaremongering!

I never believe anything on sky news until I see it see elsewhere anyway, they are the daily mail of news channels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t scaremongers I posted an article from sky news with this headline ....
24BFA901-7F71-41B6-97FE-3FDAED1ACD46.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.