Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
France 86,852 cases today!!!!!
I’ve friends there, apparently people are not following the rules anywhere near like the first lockdown. I wonder if they are going to see greater restrictions (they’re already on a national lockdown)
Jeez that's a crazy number ,I've just saw our first minister tweet that the Danish situation is concerning,, they better do something if that's another pandemic we'll never recover from it:confused:

Reactions: 3
France 86,852 cases today!!!!!
I’ve friends there, apparently people are not following the rules anywhere near like the first lockdown. I wonder if they are going to see greater restrictions (they’re already on a national lockdown)
That's an insane amount of cases

Reactions: 2
New Thread

Mods alerted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.