Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it'll be at the supermarket's discretion what they deem "essential" or not so if you can't get it one then people will just go to another where they can get it
Which is just going to encourage people to visit more places and spread their germs 😂 They haven’t thought this through have they!

Reactions: 8
Which is just going to encourage people to visit more places and spread their germs 😂 They haven’t thought this through have they!
No not at all, I just think First Minister Mark is just trying to be all strict and tit as boris is tanking badly 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe they’re restricting what people can buy now. What’s non-essential to one person may not be to another. Also echoing everyone else here, but who the duck cares what you’re buying in the shop, as long as you’re not in there 20 times a day?! It takes me back to Easter when people were worried about putting a bloody chocolate egg in their basket. People are going to need all the comfort they can get since we can’t go anywhere and will be stuck at home for the foreseeable, especially once the bad weather arrives.

Reactions: 12
I
To be fair, I had a woman come into argos store in sainsburys during the first 3 weeks of march lockdown to pick up scatter cushions. Now i'm all for people having what they need and I definitely don't want to tell people what they can and can't buy as fully aware that's not my place but not sure anyone really *needs* a scatter cushion 🤣
If you had my back then you'd need cushions 😂

I really do think a lot of the restrictions are Draconian and totally unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welsh Police stand ready to arrest anyone glancing at anything in the Middle Of Lidl aisle

1603467580911.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Had my test on Wednesday morning and had my positive result this morning. Literally in a state of shock... To make matters worse I've received a scathing email from my Manager who I had to identify on track and trace as she refuses to social distance. They have then sent out an email to the company blaming me for not keeping to social distance, I would love to but unfortunately my manager has every single member of staff in the room for a 30 minute chat every bloody morning.
I felt pretty good yesterday but feel like I've been hit by a bus today and I'm pissed off 😂 off to drink a gin... because it tastes like bloody water.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
224 deaths again today that's shocking
Pretty sure Vallance and Whitty did say in September if we carried on by half term we would see 200 deaths a day.

I wonder how high it will be allowed to get this time around 😬 aren’t deaths 4 weeks behind?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure Vallance and Whitty did say in September if we carried on by half term we would see 200 deaths a day.

I wonder how high it will be allowed to get this time around 😬 aren’t deaths 4 weeks behind?
Yes they are .I don’t know how hospitals will cope we’ve only 19 ICU beds left and over a hundred cancer surgeries postponed that’s not even counting the other surgeries put on hold ..I dread to think what’s going to happen it’s like a ticking bomb 💣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The UK's R has dropped slightly. Don't really know how much difference that makes because it was probably pushed up with the university outbreaks in the weeks before. Still, small positive I suppose.

Reactions: 8
The UK's R has dropped slightly. Don't really know how much difference that makes because it was probably pushed up with the university outbreaks in the weeks before. Still, small positive I suppose.
I will take any positive no matter how small.

Im dreading going into work tomorrow. Another staff member has tested positive. I've got to pull up my big girl pants and go in and care for people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had an email from our school - a teacher has tested positive and a class will isolate now for 14 days. Not my sons year group though. Almost made it a term with no cases but its inevitable now that it’s going to impact all schools I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Had my test on Wednesday morning and had my positive result this morning. Literally in a state of shock... To make matters worse I've received a scathing email from my Manager who I had to identify on track and trace as she refuses to social distance. They have then sent out an email to the company blaming me for not keeping to social distance, I would love to but unfortunately my manager has every single member of staff in the room for a 30 minute chat every bloody morning.
I felt pretty good yesterday but feel like I've been hit by a bus today and I'm pissed off 😂 off to drink a gin... because it tastes like bloody water.
Hope you feel better soon. In all seriousness, don't drink alcohol while you have it as alcohol can increase the risk of complications.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been watching Neighbours, and it suddenly hit me how everything is still pretty normal in Australia. No social distancing, no face masks. How did they get it right when we got it so bleeping wrong?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.