• Do you have confidence in the new restrictions? Yes

Votes: 40 9.6%
  • Do you have confidence in the new restrictions? No

Votes: 324 77.7%
  • Have Scotland been to strict? Yes

Votes: 95 22.8%
  • Have Scotland been to strict? No, England should do similar

Votes: 218 52.3%
  • I donā€™t have confidence in the government.

Votes: 349 83.7%
  • I do have confidence in the government.

Votes: 22 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No test results yet, and I feel like my family has more to fear from annoying me than being tested positive for Covid. šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If youā€™re running a business then surely itā€™s fine provided you require face masks to be worn when not seated and take their details for track and trace? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚
ā€œI can teach you, but I have to chargeā€

Looks like a new business has just been born šŸ˜
ITS LEGAL BECAUSE Iā€™M OFFERING A SERVICE BORIS!!!
YOU TOO CAN GET THE MEN INTO YOUR YARD FOR THE FOREMENTIONED MILKSHAKES BORIS! šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have already thought about getting married again on Christmas day. All the family would still be under 15 people, so all I need is to just squeeze myself into my wedding dress šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We have already thought about getting married again on Christmas day. All the family would still be under 15 people, so all I need is to just squeeze myself into my wedding dress šŸ˜‚
Go ahead and have the wedding now.

Just have the party when this is all over.

In 2024.

(sorry)

Reactions: 3
Go ahead and have the wedding now.

Just have the party when this is all over.

In 2024.

(sorry)
We are not going to do it, and we are already married. We also havenā€™t broken any rules. Am I not allowed to joke about breaking the rules?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are not going to do it, and we are already married. We also havenā€™t broken any rules. Am I not allowed to joke about breaking the rules?
Of course you are allowed to joke, as was I, with my 2024 part. Not sure why you have gone on the defensive about breaking rules, I never said you had!

Reactions: 14
I sense the government are trying to, once again, play the ā€œblame gameā€. Itā€™s our fault weā€™re back in lockdown, and if weā€™re still in this situation by Christmas then itā€™s all the peoples fault. Of course it couldnā€™t be anything to do with a naturally occurring virus that will spread regardless of whatever half arsed SD measures you try and implement. Or could it be that you ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED people back to work and into restaurants, onto crowded public transport and back into offices? Could it be to do with the tit test and trace system? The fact that STILL no one can get a test quickly? Or the fact that there are such inconsistent messages being relayed no one really has a bloody clue what they can/canā€™t do. No of course, it could only possibly be our fault. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
389 new cases in Wales today. Thereā€™s not been a figure that high since early April. Concerning.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I sense the government are trying to, once again, play the ā€œblame gameā€. Itā€™s our fault weā€™re back in lockdown, and if weā€™re still in this situation by Christmas then itā€™s all the peoples fault. Of course it couldnā€™t be anything to do with a naturally occurring virus that will spread regardless of whatever half arsed SD measures you try and implement. Or could it be that you ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED people back to work and into restaurants, onto crowded public transport and back into offices? Could it be to do with the tit test and trace system? The fact that STILL no one can get a test quickly? Or the fact that there are such inconsistent messages being relayed no one really has a bloody clue what they can/canā€™t do. No of course, it could only possibly be our fault. :rolleyes:
agreed, also the lack of enforcement of mask wearing on public transport (in london anyway) has been ridiculous. I was shouting at the tv for the snippet of that briefing yday evening

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else still in furlough and actually dreading to go back to work? I genuinley don't know how I will cope with an alarm every morning :LOL:

I
would say just go with the lockdown trend and wear pjs (or similar) I noticed (and for myself) so many people just going to supermarkets etc once lockdown started in pjs etc - go with the theme!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else still in furlough and actually dreading to go back to work? I genuinley don't know how I will cope with an alarm every morning :LOL:
Iā€™m on furlough still, I have volunteered for redundancy as I care for my dad but wonā€™t know till early October if Iā€™m selected. I had planned to return but my dads health has got worse since end of August, his dementia has progressed so quickly in a short space of time. Also another reason why I volunteered is for my own mental health, itā€™s quite stressful caring for someone and the stress of potentially bringing covid home to him will mean by panic attacks will return. My friend who I work with is also still on furlough, she has underlying health issues and she doesnā€™t want to go back now things are increasing

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m on furlough still, I have volunteered for redundancy as I care for my dad but wonā€™t know till early October if Iā€™m selected. My friend who I work with is also still on furlough, she has underlying health issues and she doesnā€™t want to go back now things are increasing
I have been told I will be brought back, but I won't know for a few weeks when (I was told this a few days ago).. and now the thing about "if you can work from home" I am hoping they let me do that.... fingers crossed for your request!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.