Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the two of them no press or Bojo ...they're setting out the scenarios for the months ahead
Just said those two, and that it will be from Downing Street. No questions, just a statement. Sounds like its going to be lots of slides, an update on the figures, but no mention of any new restrictions tomorrow at least.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but that sounds like it will be bloody boring.

If I am getting locked down I at least want Boris in front of a Union Jack giving me another V for Vendetta-esque speech. Then an address from the queen a few days later. I’ll accept nothing less.
Oh yes I agree. A royal or nothing.

Who will we clap for on a Thursday?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just said those two, and that it will be from Downing Street. No questions, just a statement. Sounds like its going to be lots of slides, an update on the figures, but no mention of any new restrictions tomorrow at least.
next slide please....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No but I've been watching this goddam channel for the last hour and can confirm that 'tipping point' is definitely the new buzz word guys :ROFLMAO:
Add that to the list of Covid 19 phrases we don't want to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just the two of them no press or Bojo ...they're setting out the scenarios for the months ahead
The govt know nobody trusts the Tories anymore whereas the witty & balance are politically impartial in their roles.... Clever

Reactions: 10
Just sounds like it’s going to be presentation to scare us into submission.

Tuesday will be a bumbling presentation by Boris and by the end I guarantee none of us will understand what on Earth is going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are layout out the facts ahead of a TV thingy by Boris on Tuesday.
I don't know why Bojo needs " warm up boys " surely they could all come on together ,it said they're laying out what could be in store for the months ahead so I'm guessing they're going to be closing something it said there's a critical winter ahead..

• Haha
Unpopular opinion but that sounds like it will be bloody boring.

If I am getting locked down I at least want Boris in front of a Union Jack giving me another V for Vendetta-esque speech. Then an address from the queen a few days later. I’ll accept nothing less.
Consider it done

F5D3CAF3-D899-4E97-ADF4-21FC29D3674E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The govt know nobody trusts the Tories anymore whereas the witty & balance are politically impartial in their roles.... Clever
Clever pricks... though Sky news has just said it’s likely bojo will give an address on Tuesday.

Whitty and Valance headlining from Downing St centre stage 11am 🎤

• Haha
Bojo will deliver them on Tuesday then 🐔

Reactions: 1
I don't know why Bojo needs " warm up boys " surely they could all come on together ,it said they're laying out what could be in store for the months ahead so I'm guessing they're going to be closing something it said there's a critical winter ahead..
Whitty and Valance - Boris’s ‘fluffers’!:ROFLMAO: (Forgive me for the image)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Whitty and Valance - Boris’s ‘fluffers’!:ROFLMAO: (Forgive me for the image)
I'm sure he'll not need those two ,Carrie will be dragging him round by the hair for shagging that young violinist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wancock and his tipping point really annoying and quoted on all news channels..

Boris has to be very clear. Circuit breaker really annoying term too.
Apart from not seeing people localised lockdowns seem odd if everything is open.

Massive crowds in Blackpool .

Why does mayor or London want lockdown now when South east r rate low.

Not sure what happen this week but i dkbt think rule of 6 and curfew make much impact.

This uncertainty and media speculating making many panic buy or feel very anxious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what exactly do people think Tuesdays announcement will be?

We had an absolute nightmare last lockdown. We had zero income. The thought that this could happen again fills be with absolute dread. I’m trying to be a bit ignorant to it all at the minute but had a little cry earlier at the prospect of this happening again.

How long is this going to last? It’s making me feel depressed. I have zero motivation to get up on a morning which I’ve never experienced before but this life isn’t for me.
Hoping that he makes the north east restrictions across the board nationwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.