Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when a baby/toddler is walking then that child should be classed as one of the six. It’s different with a baby that isn’t mobile and would probably be sat with a parent or in a pushchair anyway. But a baby that’s toddling around would be hard to distance from and therefore would help a spread of infection.

Reactions: 3
Also how are they going to enforce the rules of not having more than 6 people meeting in a house- are they relying on neighbours reporting gatherings to police? Definitely got better things to do with my time than watch out the window and see who’s going in and out!

Reactions: 3
Also how are they going to enforce the rules of not having more than 6 people meeting in a house- are they relying on neighbours reporting gatherings to police? Definitely got better things to do with my time than watch out the window and see who’s going in and out!
They absolutely will rely on neighbours telling all.

Reactions: 1
I know 😂 What kind of a shitbag dobs their neighbours in for having a couple extra family members round... god I have no idea what people might be going through in their personal lives! Who am I to call the police on them! A massive party, sure, no excuse - but I have no time or respect for petty curtain twitchers with nothing better to do than look for “rule breakers” and gleefully grass them up. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What age do you start counting as a “person”? We were supposed to visit SIL this weekend and with their family, me and my boyfriend it will be 7 - but 3 of those are kids under 10 :unsure:
As the other poster said, you’re fine for this weekend but unfortunately after that the guidance says a child counts as a person and doesn’t give a minimum age
13DF0C80-83DA-4286-A1B1-288860FFA004.jpeg

I know 😂 What kind of a shitbag dobs their neighbours in for having a couple extra family members round... god I have no idea what people might be going through in their personal lives! Who am I to call the police on them! A massive party, sure, no excuse - but I have no time or respect for petty curtain twitchers with nothing better to do than look for “rule breakers” and gleefully grass them up. Ugh.
Exactly- I think it gives some people a sense of entitlement that they feel they can report their neighbours which leads to them feeling like they can then read the riot act if they see someone who they think might be breaking the rules!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone had to have their child tested? What was the experience like, especially if they were under 5? I think I may have to get my 3 year old tested and I’m worrying about how traumatic it will be swabbing his nose
My friend had to get her 1 year old tested- she said him being in a car seat was a massive help as he couldn't pull away as much. He wasn't happy about it understandably but it was over and done with really quickly. She did both nostrils.

I mentioned this last night and thankfully the Daily Mail have actually done us a massive favour, this article might mean some action.

This highlights the concerns I have for the so called road closures for Covid reasons.

What age do you start counting as a “person”? We were supposed to visit SIL this weekend and with their family, me and my boyfriend it will be 7 - but 3 of those are kids under 10 :unsure:
I know regarding weddings , they say that anyone over the age of 1 is counted as a person

Any results through today for those waiting? Is there a time slot of when you will receive your results or is it any time?
I posted my test Friday, it arrived at the lab Saturday 7am and I only got the results at 2.45pm today, my sons still hasn’t come through 🤦🏻‍♀️

Somebody actually told me they phoned the police on their upstairs neighbour at the weekend.

Apartently a neighbour had friends round (I'm not sure how many you're allowed in Scotland) and my colleague said it was too many and phoned the police to report him.

But!!! Think the thing that pushed my colleague over the edge was the neighbour had his boyfriend over and my colleague isn't allowed to have his girlfriend over cos he lives with his mum and she's vulnerable!!!

Jealousy!!!

Somebody actually told me they phoned the police on their upstairs neighbour at the weekend.

Apartently a neighbour had friends round (I'm not sure how many you're allowed in Scotland) and my colleague said it was too many and phoned the police to report him.

But!!! Think the thing that pushed my colleague over the edge was the neighbour had his boyfriend over and my colleague isn't allowed to have his girlfriend over cos he lives with his mum and she's vulnerable!!!

Jealousy!!!
Maybe they just got pissed off with the noise ,especially if it's a flat 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.