Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recon we could see cases, deaths and admissions triple overnight and at this point and people would say “it doesn’t effect me”

I don’t want to upset anyone saying that, but people are over it, nobody would go backwards, look at America.
its insanity.
If people won’t even wear a mask because it infringes on their rights, the world is screwed

EDIT. hold up, the pubs are opening from 6am in England!?
what the ACTUAL FUCKINGTON.
Many won’t have a licence to open for that many hours anyway.

Reactions: 1
Short answer: yes, yes they do. (Also if they can chuck something in to incite race hate, they love a bit of that too 🙃)
Tbh I think today's briefing was the most transparent they've been. They've told people what to expect without glossing over it like they usually do .I hope people take it on board as they determine the outcome ,and it would be a damn shame if all those businesses had to shut up shop before they'd had a chance to recoup some of their losses, as they've no one to hold them up next time..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Many won’t have a licence to open for that many hours anyway.
but....... why even entertain it as an idea. You don’t think it will encourage people to start drinking early anyway 😂 it’s like a bleeping holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
but....... why even entertain it as an idea. You don’t think it will encourage people to start drinking early anyway 😂 it’s like a bleeping holiday.
It's laughable they're talking about superspreaders but are extending the spreading hours ...Trump's agenda is right :ROFLMAO:

It's laughable they're talking about superspreaders but are extending the spreading hours ...Trump's agenda is right :ROFLMAO:
America handed out stimulus checks #stimulatetheeconomy

I fear Boris will hand out “buy one get one free” happy hour vouchers. #stimulatethevirus

• Haha
I take it that non of us are off to get shitfaced at 6am then? 😂😂
i started a 5pm with Boris....😐

i... eh... would like....to...thank...everyone for....eh.... complying with....eh... the lockdown....eh....up until this point....eh..

and may I remind everyone....eh.

its buy one get one free on blue WKD from 6am until 10pm!!!! 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From Trump lyrics to Bojo lyrics ,,,Classic! you'll have to make up a convo now between the two to have us all howling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I think today's briefing was the most transparent they've been. They've told people what to expect without glossing over it like they usually do .I hope people take it on board as they determine the outcome ,and it would be a damn shame if all those businesses had to shut up shop before they'd had a chance to recoup some of their losses, as they've no one to hold them up next time..
My post you quoted was about the Daily Mail, not the briefing btw.

I didn't watch the briefing, just read the roundup. I was eating takeaway and watching Handmaids Tale instead 😂 you can't truly enjoy dumplings whilst looking at Boris so I had to miss it ..

• Haha
My post you quoted was about the Daily Mail, not the briefing btw.

I didn't watch the briefing, just read the roundup. I was eating takeaway and watching Handmaids Tale instead 😂 you can't truly enjoy dumplings whilst looking at Boris so I had to miss it ..
I'd rather savour the dumplings too :ROFLMAO: It was the infection rate I was referring to they've basically said it going to rise they're just taking this window of opportunity to give people a bit of" normal" before things change..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Briefing was good today - Contact contract testing.. contract tasting... Oh forgive me... contact tracing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That was a bit of a tongue twister,especially for bumbling Boris😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well I survived town today! I have to say, out of all the supermarkets and the few shops I have been in, Primark by FAR has felt the safest. They make you hand sanitise before you go in (someone on the door is watching over this) and its basically one in one out. I have been in twice now since it reopened (please dont judge 😂) and its felt empty inside. I think they are letting just the right amount in at once and its a pleasure been in there.
Popped into Boots & Superdrug too to pick some birthday presents up and a few bits for myself. Was so odd going back into these, I'm usually in at least once every couple of weeks so was nice to go back in after all these months and stock up on my much needed skincare 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Idiot Bojo totally didn't answer the journalist question about his dad going to Greece and the journo also mentioned likened it to dumbo Cummings breaking lockdown. Flapped, blustered... And lied by omission. Bloody frigging numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have been saying to my husband, I don't want to go on a big holiday until things are completely back to normal, husband last night decided to tell me he just sees a world where mask wearing becomes the norm, we will just get used to it, and there is a possibility it's this way for the rest of our lives.

His argument was if we never get a vaccine and it stays in circulation then they won't be able to repeal things like masks everywhere without public outcey.

Cue total meltdown from me because I just refuse to think it will be this way for the rest of my life. I see some small things staying but wearing a mask in any public space? (Like any time you go to a museum or theme park for the rest of your life!) Never going to a wedding reception or night club? No thank you. I genuinely believe even if we don't get a vaccine, things will at some point have to go back to real life because this is just point blank bleeping depressing.

Anyway, his little comments made me a sobbing mess at 12am, so just to say even though I am normally the most rational and fact driven person, I have meltdowns too guys! (Maybe I'm the one who needs the slap today?😂)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have been saying to my husband, I don't want to go on a big holiday until things are completely back to normal, husband last night decided to tell me he just sees a world where mask wearing becomes the norm, we will just get used to it, and there is a possibility it's this way for the rest of our lives.

His argument was if we never get a vaccine and it stays in circulation then they won't be able to repeal things like masks everywhere without public outcey.

Cue total meltdown from me because I just refuse to think it will be this way for the rest of my life. I see some small things staying but wearing a mask in any public space? (Like any time you go to a museum or theme park for the rest of your life!) Never going to a wedding reception or night club? No thank you. I genuinely believe even if we don't get a vaccine, things will at some point have to go back to real life because this is just point blank bleeping depressing.

Anyway, his little comments made me a sobbing mess at 12am, so just to say even though I am normally the most rational and fact driven person, I have meltdowns too guys! (Maybe I'm the one who needs the slap today?😂)
Erm JLXey, please don’t do this to me. I have a solution, divorce him. Move in with me. It’s safe here. I need you strong 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Erm JLXey, please don’t do this to me. I have a solution, divorce him. Move in with me. It’s safe here. I need you strong 💪
Hahaha, thanks flogoff! I will let him know I've got options if he feels like sharing any dystopian pessimistic life views with me again 😂

Don't worry guys, this morning I am all about the facts again! And they are actually looking good, Bojo even says he doesn't want social distancing til the end of the year even so I'll probs assume he doesn't want me wearing a mask for all eternity (unlike Mr JLXRD who has never actually even worn a mask!)

So how many of you have been at the pub since 6am? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.