Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 70s with respiratory issues not to go in cruises.... my son is now playing his guitar so I can’t hear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is the point?!

What’s the bloody point of having a meeting to decide to do nothing?!

What’s the point of asking the top scientists what we should be doing and then ignoring it??

What is the bleeping point of boris bloody Johnson?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Anyone with symptoms should isolate for 7 days, everyone in the household should do the same
We should have been doing this already...Not just the person with symptoms but everyone within that household who have potentially picked up the same germs.... then continue self isolation as symptoms develop.....

Reactions: 5
Absolute bullshit. About as decisive as a goldfish.

other countries are wrong obviously 🤪🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Everyone around the world is taking drastic measures and us? ‘can the older people not go on cruises please, and Wash your hands guys, cheers.’

Fuming.

Reactions: 24
So the UK is playing the long game 😳🙄

Yeah obviously all other countries are doing it wrong, and our way is the right way 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Seriously! Don't call 111 instead use the internet? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Dr Google is always a bad idea

He is just explaining that they are doing the bare minimum. Keep calm wash your hands. He is truly a waste of space

Reactions: 9
Science science science is all I hear what do the rest of the world know that we don’t .

Reactions: 4
Sir Patrick Vallance is now talking, saying we are 4 weeks or so behind Italy...... hmmmm. Not sure about that.

Essentially they want to protect us in the peak period. To push the peak down for NHS to cope.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.