Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want us to get it so we can get immunity . So sorry everyone who is about to lose their life’s . Tough .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I completely understand about delaying the peak I’m just not sure how we’re four weeks behind Italy..... according to who?! Charts I’ve seen look very different.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, as much as I appreciate then haven’t gone from 1 to 100. BUT STILL THIS IS RIDICULOUS. A teenanger could do better than this with a model UN

Reactions: 5
They want us to get it so we can get immunity . So sorry everyone who is about to lose their life’s . Tough .
Casual eugenics but what more can be expected from Dominic Cummings’ government.

Reactions: 8
I really can’t see people staying at home if they’ve got a cough or temperature

Reactions: 9
Whilst the government are delaying things the way they are, employers simply aren’t going to support everyone with any symptoms staying at home. Especially if we could be a couple of weeks away from even more restrictions. People are going to hold out as long as they can ahead of anything that’s enforced.

I’d feel much more confident in what was being said if we weren’t watching the situation in Italy unfold.....

Reactions: 3
The local MSP has updated our area page with what will happen in Edinburgh. The situation for schools says “Schools will remain open for the time being. It is likely they may need to close but when they do they may not re-open for several months 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.